Tyler Gill Central Empire

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I watched this kid tryout and he is outstanding. His vision of the field is second to none. The way he dribbles the ball is orgasmic. when the ball comes off of his foot it is a wonder strike to the back of the net. Look for forks soccer to take the section this year behind there captain senior Don Brozwic. hes good at pillow fights!!!!!

Guest Guest
I watched this kid tryout and he is outstanding. His vision of the field is second to none. The way he dribbles the ball is orgasmic. when the ball comes off of his foot it is a wonder strike to the back of the net. Look for forks soccer to take the section this year behind there captain senior Don Brozwic. hes good at pillow fights!!!!!

Funny, i've never heard of him and aren't good players usually known? Forks is terrible and rarely do anything in the section.

Guest Guest
Funny, i've never heard of him and aren't good players usually known? Forks is terrible and rarely do anything in the section.

actually hes quiting soccer and going to be the kicker for football were he will rape

Guest Guest
kids a hottie

Ty gill, there is to much to say about this kid, He getting looks from top d1 soccer programs. His got a great family and a two smoking hot sisters what more can you ask for. He is Central Soccer. from TM

Guest Guest
Ty gill, there is to much to say about this kid, He getting looks from top d1 soccer programs. His got a great family and a two smoking hot sisters what more can you ask for. He is Central Soccer. from TM

TM is also a kick ass soccer player for the turks but perfers to rage lax

Guest Guest

Ty gill fucked amanda pipher enough said his skills are weak compared to shane barron and tim zdimal the wild turks own without ty gill

Guest Guest
Ty gill fucked amanda pipher enough said his skills are weak compared to shane barron and tim zdimal the wild turks own without ty gill

to true

Archived