Examiner: B-Sens 2011 - 2012 Season

DonJr925

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sens fan

I was at yesterday's game. To quote: "HEY REF YOU SUCK!". Bishop was amazing in goal and stopped an absolute barrage of close shots at one point but it's hard to keep St. John's out when it's 5 on 4 or worse, 5 on 3. Ref probably cost us that game. Not that it will make a difference in our playoff chances, but the Sens played hard and deserved better last night.

On another note, the buzz is that with Syracuse and Anaheim unlikely to continue their affiliation, the Syracuse Senators might happen. Any thoughts on that possibility?

I was at yesterday's game. To quote: "HEY REF YOU SUCK!". Bishop was amazing in goal and stopped an absolute barrage of close shots at one point but it's hard to keep St. John's out when it's 5 on 4 or worse, 5 on 3. Ref probably cost us that game. Not that it will make a difference in our playoff chances, but the Sens played hard and deserved better last night.

On another note, the buzz is that with Syracuse and Anaheim unlikely to continue their affiliation, the Syracuse Senators might happen. Any thoughts on that possibility?

I agree the refs cost us that one and the coach was not shy about saying as much. As far as the Syracuse/Anaheim split, I am not sure it is going to mean anything for us. I think the Crunch have a couple affilates in mind already and I really think Anaheim does as well. I don't see Anaheim coming to Binghamton. If I had to bet, as much as people are going to be upset with this, I think Ottawa will sign a new agreement to stay.

I don't think it is the best affiliation for either side, but it is really the best either of them can do right now. I am very sure the Rangers aren't coming. They just re-upped in Conn. a while back and they changed the name of the team and spent a bunch of money. I know that's what a lot of people would like to see, but I really can't see it.

In short, I think the B-Mets are a better bet to leave for Ottawa, than Ottawa is to leave Binghamton.

3/28/12 - Game Recap - Kleinendorst tossed in B-Sens loss to Hershey

Power-play keys Hershey’s victory over B-Sens

comments about officiating included

UPDATE: B-Sens coach Kurt Kleinendorst has been suspended 1 game by the American Hockey League. He received a game-misconduct penalty during last night's game and will miss the B-Sens home game on Saturday against the Syracuse Crunch.

Archived