Did you see that?

Guest jonnifelterpelt

Guest jonnifelterpelt

Hello and welcome to my world that I call lala land. I have been reading the bcvoice for quite some time and have read some "no holds barred" articles and thought that I could add to the whirlwind of idiots in the world. I think that every parent has this certain disease BUT only certain ones want to admit to having it. It's called the My kid is better than yours virus. How come ALL parents live in there own little world and can watch a game and the only thing they see is how great their kid is doing? Most of the time it may not even be true! I went to watch a baseball game (which, by the way, was one too many for the year) and 2 different parents were talking about how great each of their kid's are and how they are going to play summer ball and how they hold the bat and blah blah blah. Note to self, please don't ever make my own kid out to be better than he is. It can only set you up for one of the biggest let-downs of your life.

Peace out... ;)

Guest The Obvious

Quit talking about your kids to other people anyway, nobody cares. If we have to hear about why your kid is good, it is because he isn't good.

Your kids are boring people. Shut up and go eat dinner with them instead of substituting batting practice during that time.

@

Archived