Jim Johnson is now pitching

Guest Dave

Guest Guest

OK look. He's in the show. We all know that and think it's pretty neat. However, we don't need updates every single time he walks to the mound.

He's just a working stiff like the rest of us. We don't get updates on BC Voice every time other U-E grads go to work, we don't need them for Mr Johnson.

Highlights yes. Player Of The Week, certainly. Wiffs 6 of 8 faced, yeah. Appears in a game, no. Retires the side, no. Otherwise I'll get some of my friends to report here when I make a successful batch of fries or get three burgers in a row made right with no condiments missing.

Guest baseball fan
OK look. He's in the show. We all know that and think it's pretty neat. However, we don't need updates every single time he walks to the mound.

He's just a working stiff like the rest of us. We don't get updates on BC Voice every time other U-E grads go to work, we don't need them for Mr Johnson.

Highlights yes. Player Of The Week, certainly. Wiffs 6 of 8 faced, yeah. Appears in a game, no. Retires the side, no. Otherwise I'll get some of my friends to report here when I make a successful batch of fries or get three burgers in a row made right with no condiments missing.

Speak for yourself. Johnson is a relief pitcher so you never know when he gets in a game.

I appreciate the updates so I can go online to follow the action.

Guest Also a U-E grad
Speak for yourself. Johnson is a relief pitcher so you never know when he gets in a game.

www.orioles.com

Check their schedule. It's that easy. Maybe even listen to the game.

By the way, in the last hour, I swept out the food shed and hosed down the side of the building. Made some errors but did hit every inch of the building.

Guest Guest

Plus, the point is, are we going to get a post every time a local athlete in college or the pros steps on the field? Everytime Jon Jones hits someone in the ring? Every time Nickerson walks on the mat? Every tackle Art Jones gets?

That's the point.

Guest Set up man
Plus, the point is, are we going to get a post every time a local athlete in college or the pros steps on the field? Everytime Jon Jones hits someone in the ring? Every time Nickerson walks on the mat? Every tackle Art Jones gets?

That's the point.

There are many many local kids playing D1 sports. Johnson is the first significant major league player from this area since Rob Gardner in the 70s. Now shut up kevin Stevens, the rest of us want to here how he is doing.

@

Archived