Kelly Pavlik-Jermain Taylor rematch on Saturday

Guest I love the Sweet Science

Guest I love the Sweet Science

This is a must watch fight. With all the fight fans on here, I am surprised there has been such little talk about this fight. If Kelly Pavlik can repeat his last performance and walk away with another knockout of Jermain Taylor, we may be looking at something special that all fans will cheer for.

Their first fight was a classic with both guys down and Pavlik one shot from being knocked out before turning the table and leaving Taylor in la la land himself.

Did anyone ever orchestrate the talked about PPV fight club for BC fight fans? If so, I am in!!!!!

Can't wait for the fight and it should be another gem.

-Wayne

This is a must watch fight. With all the fight fans on here, I am surprised there has been such little talk about this fight. If Kelly Pavlik can repeat his last performance and walk away with another knockout of Jermain Taylor, we may be looking at something special that all fans will cheer for.

Their first fight was a classic with both guys down and Pavlik one shot from being knocked out before turning the table and leaving Taylor in la la land himself.

Did anyone ever orchestrate the talked about PPV fight club for BC fight fans? If so, I am in!!!!!

Can't wait for the fight and it should be another gem.

-Wayne

I'll take Pavlik.

Guest Jermain
I'll take Pavlik.

He was one shot away last fight and lets not forget this guy beat Bernard Hopkins. He will get it done this time and knock this boy out. It will be another war and I just think Taylor will be leaving with an impressive knockout.

Archived