Crooks named Coach of the Year

Guest Krowie

Guest Krowie

There can be no parents complaining now,now even Yesensky. Coach Crooks proved he deserved the job and should have gotten the football job also .I heard he is even in the running for the Broome head basketball and baseball coaching position if he decides to retire.He also will bring with him his staff of Krowiak,Edwards, Harlost,Touhey,and Sherwood to turn the two year College program around. It will only be a matter of time before Brodius is canned and the "Staff " is shifted to B U.

Guest Guest
There can be no parents complaining now,now even Yesensky. Coach Crooks proved he deserved the job and should have gotten the football job also .I heard he is even in the running for the Broome head basketball and baseball coaching position if he decides to retire.He also will bring with him his staff of Krowiak,Edwards, Harlost,Touhey,and Sherwood to turn the two year College program around. It will only be a matter of time before Brodius is canned and the "Staff " is shifted to B U.

I still don't understand why everyone thinks the Yesensky's complain... Is it because he's playing? I want someone to tell me who would play over him at that position.. He hits the ball and fields the ball.. So why are you people being jealous... Thats the only reason anyone would come on here and bash people, because they're jealous..

Guest Guest
I still don't understand why everyone thinks the Yesensky's complain... Is it because he's playing? I want someone to tell me who would play over him at that position.. He hits the ball and fields the ball.. So why are you people being jealous... Thats the only reason anyone would come on here and bash people, because they're jealous..
Using the excuse that people are jealous is a lame excuse for the fact that Yesensky hits well (he should he plays every game...any player that played the entire game would bat well....the team as a whole bats well) but Yesensky is weak at short stop.....there are other players that can play that position better (barbarino, ruby, nolan)....given the chance.....but Yesenky's have said their son has the rights to that position and no one else......and crooks bows down to them...... :P :P :P

Guest spartan

Ruby is the #1 starter on the mound any intelligent basbeball person knows you save his arm by playing him at first between starts. Nolan had his chance and had more errors than assists and refer to pitcher saving his arm for Barbarino also. Ty is the logical choice to play there and has improved his fielding very much this year. get off his ass he has a good season going along with the rest of ME

Guest Guest

Ruby is the #1 starter on the mound any intelligent basbeball person knows you save his arm by playing him at first between starts. Nolan had his chance and had more errors than assists and refer to pitcher saving his arm for Barbarino also. Ty is the logical choice to play there and has improved his fielding very much this year. get off his ass he has a good season going along with the rest of ME

Ok Mr. Yesnensky you're right!

Guest Guest

Using the excuse that people are jealous is a lame excuse for the fact that Yesensky hits well (he should he plays every game...any player that played the entire game would bat well....the team as a whole bats well) but Yesensky is weak at short stop.....there are other players that can play that position better (barbarino, ruby, nolan)....given the chance.....but Yesenky's have said their son has the rights to that position and no one else......and crooks bows down to them...... :P :P :P

Why does Crooks bow down to them when they are bad mouthing him worse than anybody???????????????

Guest Guest
I was at the Vestal/ME game when they played...if Ruby is your #1 starter....ME is in trouble....that kid has big time attititude and other ego issues....he needs to get his act and head together......

@

Guest Guest

ruby has zero attitude he was excited about the game is that not allowed.. its just like joba for the yankees celebrates when he does good... is it considered attitude to be pumped when your team does good, plus vestal/me was important they are tied right now and knew it would be that way so getting happy is not allowed?

ps no this was not ruby or any family member for all those people who will be retarded and say it is.

Guest Guest

ruby has zero attitude he was excited about the game is that not allowed.. its just like joba for the yankees celebrates when he does good... is it considered attitude to be pumped when your team does good, plus vestal/me was important they are tied right now and knew it would be that way so getting happy is not allowed?

ps no this was not ruby or any family member for all those people who will be retarded and say it is.

zero attitude not quite! he definitely has attitude.

Guest guest

I was at the Vestal/ME game when they played...if Ruby is your #1 starter....ME is in trouble....that kid has big time attititude and other ego issues....he needs to get his act and head together......

This is true he is a good athlete but to much attitude, he will look better if he keeps his ego in check....

@

Ruby hit a triple at Vestal and then looked into the Vestal dugout and pumped his fist and beat his chest before getting tagged for like seven runs in the following innings. Then a few games later he hit a homer and practically walked around the bases. The kid has some ego issues.

As far as Yesensky at short, I agree about Ruby and Barbarino, you can't really play your one and two pitchers at short, though he does play Barbarino in left sometimes and Nolan does get all mental and makes a lot of errors at short plus the fact that Nolan has been playing out of his mind at third base. But I have been to a few M-E JV games and Kyle Carden does look pretty good at short. Obviously it won't happen but I do have to say that in a world with no bias Carden could give Ty a run next year.

Guest Guest

Bottom line is that ty is getting the job done this year defensively, richie is playing great. Ty is a solid player at the plate and is working on where he needs to be defensively. As for ruby's attitude yes he just expresses his competiveness and he clearly shows it. Outside of the game, hes pretty laid back so its like any athlete who is competitive he gets excited.

Guest Guest

Prove it?

@

Archived