JC Basketball

Guest mommy5

what is up with JC Basetball, I was there the other night when our school played them, I have never seen such selfish players in my life, and the coach what a joke, he does nothing......

what is up with JC Basetball, I was there the other night when our school played them, I have never seen such selfish players in my life, and the coach what a joke, he does nothing......

JC has a joke of a football coach and now a joke of a basketball coach. Whoever replaced Mark Woitach with that clown that is there now should be fired.

Guest JC Parents are Idiots

JC has a joke of a football coach and now a joke of a basketball coach. Whoever replaced Mark Woitach with that clown that is there now should be fired.

If you have a problem with him then set up a meeting and see if he gives a flying phuck what mommy has to say. Be glad your season is over Tuesday

If you have a problem with him then set up a meeting and see if he gives a flying phuck what mommy has to say. Be glad your season is over Tuesday

And you are an idot as well

And you are an idot as well

I am idiot because I think you should be ab adult and set up a meeting if you have a problem with a coach...nah better to do it here

Archived