aau girls basketball

Guest Guest

ME has best AAU around for girls.

M-E doesn't "have" an AAU girls basketball program, per se. Granted, the Flyers AAU program has many M-E players (and Coach Spera), but it is not a M-E system. My daughter (not from M-E) has played on Flyers teams for four years. It's been wonderful for her. Great coaches, great parents (at least the ones I know), great instruction, and a lot of fun times. Knucklehead Athletics runs a girls AAU system and BX does too. BX will charge you for additional required work-outs. Sometimes individual schools will organize their own AAU team. I may be prejudiced, but in my opinion, the Flyers runs the best program. Much of the choice will probably depend on where your daughter's friends/teammates go. Just my two cents.

Take them down to the park and play pick up with the boys EVERY night!... They will be much better players and it won't cost you a thing. If they don't lovre the game nough to want to have a basketball in their hand 24/7 and play pickup... then just forget about her being a basketball player. Thats one reason girls basketball is terrible around here. They don't want to dedicate themselves to it

Take them down to the park and play pick up with the boys EVERY night!... They will be much better players and it won't cost you a thing. If they don't lovre the game nough to want to have a basketball in their hand 24/7 and play pickup... then just forget about her being a basketball player. Thats one reason girls basketball is terrible around here. They don't want to dedicate themselves to it

Your 100% correct

Guest Guest

there is no longer the same desire to play today. we worshipped what we played a while ago. it didn't take a coach to motivate us. it certainly didn't take blow hard parents. when i played, parents had no say in anything. the coach was the boss. we were worked 100 times harder than HS players are today. no complaints. whatever it took to win. and, by the way, we had fun. now it's mainly spoiled kids, their blowhard parents and clueless teachers posing as coaches. and then the travel nazis and club ball idiots. they create no better player by competeing all year round. i've seen the results. all clueless participants today. that's sad.

Archived