Matt Bobal to Hobart

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Football star Matt Bobal is attending Hobart this Fall and playing football. Sources say that he'll tight end and kicker

okay this thread is obviously a joke. there was already a thread about where all of the cv kids are going to college, and no, matt bobal is not a kicker. watching him kick a football would be like watching tate botting attempt figure skating. large bodies should not be attempting skinny kid activities.

Guest guest

he isn't even goin to hobart, i'm a close friend of his, he will be attending mohawk valley CC to do the javeline along with chris mack who is playing water polo.

Guest mr.p
he isn't even goin to hobart, i'm a close friend of his, he will be attending mohawk valley CC to do the javeline along with chris mack who is playing water polo.

what are you talking about? matt bobal will be atteding Erie CC with teammate T.Cola. Bobal will also be joining the synchronized swimming team, football isn't his thing anymore.

Guest Guest

Yup I heard he was going to be a synchronized swimmer. Not to mention he has some nice DSL's if ya know what i mean. If not, you're missing out.

@

Archived