Dan Pendleton

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

He really throws 88ish but standing in the batters box it seems a lot faster. Anyone got opinions on this to be Siena pitcher.

Guest Guest
He really throws 88ish but standing in the batters box it seems a lot faster. Anyone got opinions on this to be Siena pitcher.

Guest Guest

If he can throw like that, what college is he looking into?

Guest mullins' jock
he is not that great... can throw hard but has control problems...

"Dan throws three pitches effectively and has outstanding command," Rossi added. "He was rated very highly during the Perfect Game Showcases where he was named to the Top Prospect Team. He participated in the Perfect Game National Tournament in Atlanta and is one of the top pitchers in the Binghamton area."

that's a direct quote from the Siena Coach off of their website. his control can't be that bad.

@

Guest Guest

ya your right... that means alot haha good one...... Siena started out 0-21 last year hahahahah.... thats all the has to be said...

Guest Guest

Fact is he is getting his education paid for based on his outstanding athletic abilities. Fact is he is a model student/athlete and should be congratulated for his success.

@

Guest Guest
Fact is he is getting his education paid for based on his outstanding athletic abilities. Fact is he is a model student/athlete and should be congratulated for his success.

@

and how well you know this outstanding student/athlete?

@

Guest Guest

hmm i bet Dan Pendleton, Brian Eggleston, and Eric Bidwell can count the amount of hits theyve let up this year on one hand. Tell me who else has those numbers.. I'm guessing not many..

@

Guest guest
he'll get eaten alive

You sound like a very jealous person. It sucks to be you, watching everyone else have success. What really matters, is that Dan earned the opportunity to pitch at a D1 school. Hats off to you Danny! Don't let jealous petty people bring you down. Losers always have excuses, or something negative to say about good things that happen for other people. How about just keeping your comments to yourself. By not giving recognition to some elses achievement, and down playing it, it makes you appear that much more jealous. How about you go practice some more in the back yard....you probably need it!

@

Guest Guest
You sound like a very jealous person. It sucks to be you, watching everyone else have success. What really matters, is that Dan earned the opportunity to pitch at a D1 school. Hats off to you Danny! Don't let jealous petty people bring you down. Losers always have excuses

AMEN x2

Signed,

Mommy, Daddy, or any other name you want to try.

Guest Shut up Dan
You sound like a very jealous person. It sucks to be you, watching everyone else have success. What really matters, is that Dan earned the opportunity to pitch at a D1 school. Hats off to you Danny! Don't let jealous petty people bring you down. Losers always have excuses, or something negative to say about good things that happen for other people. How about just keeping your comments to yourself. By not giving recognition to some elses achievement, and down playing it, it makes you appear that much more jealous. How about you go practice some more in the back yard....you probably need it!

@

You DELETED wish DAN!!! Who are you fooling DELETED?

please. you don't know dan pendleton. if there was any kid in this area who definitely doesn't waste his time on this site or care what you people say, I would put my money on him. He's a great kid and has done nothing wrong but work hard and reap the rewards of his hardwork so don't come on here and try to cut him down like you people do to every other successful student-athlete in this area.

@

Guest Guest
please. you don't know dan pendleton. if there was any kid in this area who definitely doesn't waste his time on this site or care what you people say, I would put my money on him. He's a great kid and has done nothing wrong but work hard and reap the rewards of his hardwork so don't come on here and try to cut him down like you people do to every other successful student-athlete in this area.

AGREED 100 times over! He is a great kid!

Guest Guest

Everyone is great if you ask the right people, and everyone's baby is cute when he or she is first born just a mandatory response to a cliche that is meaningless!!!!

Archived