Windsor / CV softball

Guest Guest

Guest Guesto1

I think Cara Martin is a good pitcher but why didn't Megan Tucker pitch?

I thought Cara would start out and then he would put Megan in.

Maybe he did.... I didn't stay till the end.

Guest Guest
I think Cara Martin is a good pitcher but why didn't Megan Tucker pitch?

I thought Cara would start out and then he would put Megan in.

Maybe he did.... I didn't stay till the end.

The General had a plan...

Was the plan to win? I'm not sure.

@

Guest Guest

The game was only for pride and Martin is a good pitcher. CV got big hits when they need especially with two outs. That was all that was missing in the first game was a two out hit in the right situation and it would have been a 2-2 game. CV was in control of the first game until the HR.

The General had a plan...

Was the plan to win? I'm not sure.

@

Guest Guest
That was all that was missing in the first game was a two out hit in the right situation and it would have been a 2-2 game. CV was in control of the first game until the HR.

So..... it's a 0 - 0 game but CV was in control????? WOW

CV was in control of the rematch because they scored first and then scored in almost every inning. But when it's a one hit game, you are not in control. Give both teams credit - Windsor came out and beat CV in the first game and CV came back and beat Windsor in the second. At least 1 more to come.

Guest guest
So..... it's a 0 - 0 game but CV was in control????? WOW

CV was in control of the rematch because they scored first and then scored in almost every inning. But when it's a one hit game, you are not in control. Give both teams credit - Windsor came out and beat CV in the first game and CV came back and beat Windsor in the second. At least 1 more to come.

It was never a one hit game CV had runners on second and third numurous times. Windsor won the game and I have no idea how, that's what happens when two good teams play.

Guest Guest
It was never a one hit game CV had runners on second and third numurous times. Windsor won the game and I have no idea how, that's what happens when two good teams play.

You are really out of touch. One hit won the game . . period. You can have the bases loaded every inning and not score and still lose. Try looking at yourself instead of everybody else. Bottom line is the CV girls didn't get it done in the first game and they did in the second. They should have .... doesn't count on the scoreboard. Runs talk.

Either way, it's still 2 really good teams and they will meet again.

@

Guest Guest-yeahhhh

CV's not even that good... SV took them to 10 innings until that retarded start a runner on second rule changed things.

Guest guest
CV's not even that good... SV took them to 10 innings until that retarded start a runner on second rule changed things.

As Seton did to Windsor, thanks for setting that up for the spike!

Guest guest

How good do they have to be...they've beaten every team they played, as has Windsor.

@

Guest Guest

You are missing the point - around here, if you are not winning by 1,098,407 runs, you must stink. Never mind that we probably have the toughest section in the state.

Guest logic

How is the above statement even logical. SV took them to 10 innings. I interpreted that to mean that SV played a great game . The pitching by both teams was excellent. At that point the game was tied 1-1. Both teams had the same opportunity to score, SV had last ups and did not get the job done...How does that equate to CV not being good?

Guest Guest

Logical and BCV do not match. Don't even try to figure this stuff out. The teams that are good will always bubble to the top by the end of the year. Check the standings and state rankings at the end of the season and you will know who produced and who didn't.

Remember - most of these posts are from people who have an agenda or have no clue what they are talking about. Maybe a quarter of the posts are intelligent. To say CV or Windsor are not good tells me this post came from someone who does not play softball.

@

Archived