Whered the Stykers go?

Guest Guest

Guest guest

I was on the Vestal Strykers and I have no idea what people are talking about us winning the State Cup. The team was taken over by ufc. And no, no one from ufc is going to even qualify for State, not with all the crap training their getting. And don't claim that I'm uninformed because I have watched some ufc practices at the Dome and the players at u12, u13, and u14 are doing what I had my little sisters team practicing. My sister is 5. That's more than a little sad, don't you think?

Guest Guest

I was on the Vestal Strykers and I have no idea what people are talking about us winning the State Cup. The team was taken over by ufc. And no, no one from ufc is going to even qualify for State, not with all the crap training their getting. And don't claim that I'm uninformed because I have watched some ufc practices at the Dome and the players at u12, u13, and u14 are doing what I had my little sisters team practicing. My sister is 5. That's more than a little sad, don't you think?

Thats funny!!

Guest Guest

Thats sad your right. Its sad the strykers havent gotten ahold of 5 year old soccer yet. Sorry you didnt make the team

Guest Guest

Thats sad your right. Its sad the strykers havent gotten ahold of 5 year old soccer yet. Sorry you didnt make the team

This isn't a case of a kid getting cut, its a case of someone who realizes that UFC is selling itself as something and providing something else. If you've been at the dome and seen the training you would know that they are telling the truth. I've seen the GBSA u10/12 teams running circles around the UFC training. They have better development, set up and ideas to build to in the sessions I have personally seen.

The UFC stuff resembles what it is, parent coaches being told what to try and run by people who aren't really giving the guidance needed. The premier teams are decent but the club training is awful most of the time even when the club provided trainers are there. They have little connection or knowledge of the kids and are just trying to fit them into one mold from what I can tell. UFC is actually a step back for many of the teams involved, at younger ages its not about training the best kids together but giving the players what they need. Tough for someone who never sees the kids more than once a week for an hour to design practices on what the team needs and parent coaches really don't have the knowledge to know what they are needing.

Guest Guest

This isn't a case of a kid getting cut, its a case of someone who realizes that UFC is selling itself as something and providing something else. If you've been at the dome and seen the training you would know that they are telling the truth. I've seen the GBSA u10/12 teams running circles around the UFC training. They have better development, set up and ideas to build to in the sessions I have personally seen.

The UFC stuff resembles what it is, parent coaches being told what to try and run by people who aren't really giving the guidance needed. The premier teams are decent but the club training is awful most of the time even when the club provided trainers are there. They have little connection or knowledge of the kids and are just trying to fit them into one mold from what I can tell. UFC is actually a step back for many of the teams involved, at younger ages its not about training the best kids together but giving the players what they need. Tough for someone who never sees the kids more than once a week for an hour to design practices on what the team needs and parent coaches really don't have the knowledge to know what they are needing.

Guest Guest

A year ago the srykers were on here saying they were gonna win state cup, now their not even premier level players? Oh thats right they never were without their guest players

Archived