Syracuse Basketball

Guest SU fan

Guest Guest

I'm not op and not stupid but I think it is a good question. He ran a Broadus squad this year. I think it's entirely possible they show him the door.

Guest Guest

I'm not op and not stupid but I think it is a good question. He ran a Broadus squad this year. I think it's entirely possible they show him the door.

Are you SURE you're not stupid? Broadus squad? Who on SU was dealing drugs and got arrested? Who knocked down an old lady running out of Walmart? Fab Melo didn't go to class, out he went. Was it Fine or Boeheim accused (not charged yet) of molestation? Are you serious?

Guest Guest

Coach B, stated that those molestation victims were, "money whores looking to cash in on false claims against bernie fine. Jimmy the Greek and others were fired / banished for lesser transgressions.

Guest Guest

Comparing Binghamton and Syracuse teams is like comparing dining on Cheese Zits and dining at Le Bernadin. And in case you are confused, Binghamton is like dining on Cheese Zits (artificial cheese powder on pustular pimples). Boeheim grew up in NY. Boeheim was a student at Syracuse University. Boeheim has been at SU since the early 1960s. Boeheim is a strong advocate for Syracuse. He would rather be there than anywhere else. Syracuse students are brimming with school spirit. They are smart, energetic and most chose to go to the school instead of the others that they were accepted to. SU students wear orange even if they don't like sports. They have orange furniture in their apartments and SU stickers on their cars. They are fierce defenders of the school while enrolled and strong supporters of the school when they graduate. They recall their college years fondly. Boeheim is involved in the community and dedicated to improving it. He and his family are very active in various charities. No money could entice Boeheim to leave Syracuse. Boeheim is dedicated to the school, students and town. Now for zits. Binghamton can't find a soul to be dedicated to the school. They try to buy winning coaches employed by other schools and entice them to the pit by offering more money. Money is not enough to entice anyone reasonable to live and work there. Binghamton fired the coaches that cared about the university about 10 years ago. Binghamton traded them in for new versions that could care less about Binghamton or New York or anything but winning and probably never learned how to spell the name of the town. Binghamton is just a stepping stone for them and they could care less if the place sunk. Binghamton is a cold nasty place even in July. Students at Binghamton are in a rush to get the credits they need to get the degree and leave. They want the most efficient way to get the hell out of there. They have no school spirit, usually hate the town and the school and came because it was the only safety school they got into or because their parents insisted they go to the cheapest school possible. Seniors can't wait to leave the 607 area code behind them. No sadness about leaving at graduation. Don't insult JB by mentioning him in the same sentence as Binghamton. Enjoy your zits!

Guest Guest

lol Don't you mean comparing JB to the Binghamton coach is as silly as comparing Syracuse University to Binghamton Community University-the best buy of Broome County? lol

Archived