HS Lacrosse, best team in STAC?

Guest guest

Guest Guest

Well, there is no STAC lacrosse, but if you mean by STAC for other sports, Corning of course.

If you mean by Binghamton-area, Binghamton and maybe Vestal. Then CV or Forks.

Guest Guest

Are you forgetting the two time Section IV Class A Champion, Ithaca? I think they might be able to throw their hat into that ring...especially with Corning needing OT to beat Binghamton last night.

Guest Guest
Are you forgetting the two time Section IV Class A Champion, Ithaca? I think they might be able to throw their hat into that ring...especially with Corning needing OT to beat Binghamton last night.

Oops. My bad. Yeah, forgot about them.

Guest Guest

Well, there is no STAC lacrosse, but if you mean by STAC for other sports, Corning of course.

Not Forks. They've sunk. Plus, their goal tender situation is pretty rough.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Anyone see the poor sportsmanship hit from UE with like 2 seconds left on the clock against CV last week? That kid should be kicked out for the rest of the season. There was no reason for that hit, they had already lost.

Guest Guest

Anyone see the poor sportsmanship hit from UE with like 2 seconds left on the clock against CV last week? That kid should be kicked out for the rest of the season. There was no reason for that hit, they had already lost.

As an un biased spectator, face off men are taught to block the arm and body as done by the player. Its a legal play, unfourtantely the CV player was hurt. No harm was intended, I've seen the move down many times.

The worst part of that is the CV parents going towards the UE players as they walk to bus, parents should not be yelling at kids unless they are their own.

Guest Guest

Block: to obstruct (someone or something) by placing obstacles in the way (sometimes followed by up ): to block one's exit; to block up a passage.

Attack: to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands.

Stop making excuses for this. And if you were there to see the "CV parents going towards the UE players" then you obviously aren't unbiased.

Guest Guest

Block: to obstruct (someone or something) by placing obstacles in the way (sometimes followed by up ): to block one's exit; to block up a passage.

Attack: to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands.

Stop making excuses for this. And if you were there to see the "CV parents going towards the UE players" then you obviously aren't unbiased.

Everyone saw them wait for the UE kids, I wouldnt pick a fight with an entire lacrosse team however.

Guest Guest

Vestal lost to Seton, and only beat UE by 1 goal...wouldnt call them the best...

Guest tommy toughnuts

there arent any good local teams.. the whole year is rough. everyone is sloppy and UE is full of cheap players just out there to fight. like that Mastro kid and the big fat middie

Guest Guest

The cv parents were harassing a player who hurt someone, cheep shot or not the behavior of those adults was rediculous, injuries will happen, it's a contact sport, try being mature and not trying to get a kid kicked out for an entire season for a fluke play

Guest Bob Cicak

How Bout the The ref telling the cv goalie to "go eat another cheeseburger" even though he is over weight it was uncalled for.

Im not over weight and that ref should be banned from the league it was rediculous.

Haha, I love when pple put fake names as the name for the post.. I know for a fact bobby would never say ether of those things on this junk of a website.

And back to the cv parents "coming after the UE players at the end"... The parents and supporters of Chenango Valley Lacrosse wait at the exit of the field after every home game. They do the same for the kids that play football to. This just shows the pure ignorance by the large part of the pple that use this website.

#knowwhatyouaretalkingaboutfirstoff

Guest Guest

Chenango Valley probably is going to win it all this year. Seton , forks and mastronardi can bleep themselves.

You do realize that BEFORE you posted this M-E rolled CV by about a dozen goals. They are both in class C.

Guest Guest

The kids got his hands jumped on in the face off which is completely legal so stop complaining about it. Lacrosse is a contact sport and unfortunately the kid got hurt. Injuries happen in a contact sport.

Guest Guest

Chenango Valley probably is going to win it all this year. Seton , forks and mastronardi can DELETED themselves.

Binghamton 23, CV 0.

Yeah, Class A vs Class C, but a C team that can "win it all" does not lose by 23 to a 3-2 team that also lost by about 10 goals within the section.

Guest Guest

Binghamton 23, CV 0.

Yeah, Class A vs Class C, but a C team that can "win it all" does not lose by 23 to a 3-2 team that also lost by about 10 goals within the section.

23-0. Holy crap. Did CV field 10 players? How do you lose 23-0? Stunning.

Guest Guest

The CV faceoff play was sketchy at best. I saw the video. That was not a hand check on the face. He cross checked the kid's elbow. Needless to say, there were two or three seconds left in the game and the face was pointless. I happened to be scouting both the CV-UE and CV-Bing game. CV looked sharp against UE and really looked like they had their game together. Unfortunately that game cost them their two best face off guys and middies. Binghamton just ran them over. Binghamton is a top line Class A team. They took Corning to 2OTs. That takes nothing from what a full squad from CV could have done. I'm sure it would have been closer than 23-0. The second half looked like CV chalked up the loss and was trying some line combos.Too bad for that useless face off injury.

Archived