baby found on penelope road

Guest concerned cit

Guest concerned cit

i just heard that a baby was found this morning on penelope road at approx. 4am alive wrapped in a garbage bag. has anyone heard about this or do you have any info? this is just awful and i can't believe that blessed baby was alive in this cold. thank the lord above!

i just heard that a baby was found this morning on penelope road at approx. 4am alive wrapped in a garbage bag. has anyone heard about this or do you have any info? this is just awful and i can't believe that blessed baby was alive in this cold. thank the lord above!

I know where this road is!

Guest concerned cit
A human baby? If this was true the local media would have been all over the story. Live remotes interviews with the property owners ect...

yes, a human baby. i know it sounds like a crazy story, but this is what i heard. i have no other info.

and i'm not so sure about the wide coverage. news in this area happens all of the time and no one seems to report on it. it's kind of strange. i know of a hit and run that happened in the area not too long ago that was a pretty dramatic/traumatic situation and there was not one tiny blurb about it from any local media sources. in addition to that they seem to drop off on stories that seem to have more to them than a thirty second byte. we hear of these accidents that "alcohol may have been a factor of" and then nothing else? what are the punishments for these people? maybe more coverage would deter people from unsightly behavior, especially if there is the threat of public humiliation.

It was an intoxicated male that made the call. It was a hoax. I believe he was arrested for falsly reporting an incident.

Guest Just Lookin
It was an intoxicated male that made the call. It was a hoax. I believe he was arrested for falsly reporting an incident.

This has nothing to do with the topic, but I really have to comment on your log in. I am not a bible pounder like AFC or some others, but God does NOT hate us. Please think about changing your log in name.

yes, a human baby. i know it sounds like a crazy story, but this is what i heard. i have no other info.

and i'm not so sure about the wide coverage. news in this area happens all of the time and no one seems to report on it. it's kind of strange. i know of a hit and run that happened in the area not too long ago that was a pretty dramatic/traumatic situation and there was not one tiny blurb about it from any local media sources. in addition to that they seem to drop off on stories that seem to have more to them than a thirty second byte. we hear of these accidents that "alcohol may have been a factor of" and then nothing else? what are the punishments for these people? maybe more coverage would deter people from unsightly behavior, especially if there is the threat of public humiliation.

It would help if you told us where you heard this. the beauty parlor? the water cooler? police scanner? where?

Archived