BCC Soccer

Guest Guest

He is at the Windsor Girls program. If you listen to him, he resigned the BCC job because it took too much time away from his UFC Director of Coaching and WPSL jobs, funny how a position that takes just as much time won't have the same problem.

Just keep buying the line of crap he is selling UFC parents, fact is he has still never won anything more than 1 worthless STAC Division title in his whole coaching time. Zero State Cups, Zero Sectional Crowns, Zero NJCAA Regional awards but he is going to save local soccer

He is at the Windsor Girls program. If you listen to him, he resigned the BCC job because it took too much time away from his UFC Director of Coaching and WPSL jobs, funny how a position that takes just as much time won't have the same problem.

Just keep buying the line of crap he is selling UFC parents, fact is he has still never won anything more than 1 worthless STAC Division title in his whole coaching time. Zero State Cups, Zero Sectional Crowns, Zero NJCAA Regional awards but he is going to save local soccer

Who is coaching the BCC team now?

2012/2013 Club U8 and U10

• We have a sponsor for the U8 & U10 program to offset the cost for families.
  • All U8 & U10 club players wll pay $20 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

2012/2013 Club U11 & U12

• All U11 & U12 club players will pay $30 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

2012/2013 Club U13 to U19

• All U13 to U19 club players will pay $40 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

or

• All U13 to U19 club players will pay $25 per month for one training session per week with a parent coach.

2012/2013 Premier U13 to U19

• All U13 to U19 premier players will pay $900 for the season. They will receive a $100 discount if paid in full by 10/15/2012.

What happened to the thought of $15 a month for kids to play and UFC saving people from the "High Costs" of travel soccer? Guess D'Arpino got sick of throwing the $40,000 he personally put into the program to keep costs down already that took all of 9 months. So now the minimum for a u14 kid is $40 registration, $250 to train (more likely $400), a u12 pays $300 to train. That doesn't include any travel or tourney costs, so the grand savings UFC used to brag about is zero from the old days. Nice to see they screwed over everyone so quick after trying to destroy every local club they could

2012/2013 Club U8 and U10

• We have a sponsor for the U8 & U10 program to offset the cost for families.
  • All U8 & U10 club players wll pay $20 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

2012/2013 Club U11 & U12

• All U11 & U12 club players will pay $30 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

2012/2013 Club U13 to U19

• All U13 to U19 club players will pay $40 per month for one training session per week with a trainer.

or

• All U13 to U19 club players will pay $25 per month for one training session per week with a parent coach.

2012/2013 Premier U13 to U19

• All U13 to U19 premier players will pay $900 for the season. They will receive a $100 discount if paid in full by 10/15/2012.

What happened to the thought of $15 a month for kids to play and UFC saving people from the "High Costs" of travel soccer? Guess D'Arpino got sick of throwing the $40,000 he personally put into the program to keep costs down already that took all of 9 months. So now the minimum for a u14 kid is $40 registration, $250 to train (more likely $400), a u12 pays $300 to train. That doesn't include any travel or tourney costs, so the grand savings UFC used to brag about is zero from the old days. Nice to see they screwed over everyone so quick after trying to destroy every local club they could

Trust me. The other option, namely GBSA Select, is gouging parents as well. Fro what I hear, it is over a grand per year now, plus tournaments, uniforms, etc. N

Trust me. The other option, namely GBSA Select, is gouging parents as well. Fro what I hear, it is over a grand per year now, plus tournaments, uniforms, etc. N

Plus they have no consistency with coaches. Chris Riley does some training with the boys, but for some reason has decided that he prefers coaching the girls instead. The younger boys have gone through numerous coaches.

I fully agree, but the main point is still the same the people set all this up are full of lies and are just trying to make money for themselves, it has nothing to to do with making soccer in the area better.

I fully agree, but the main point is still the same the people set all this up are full of lies and are just trying to make money for themselves, it has nothing to to do with making soccer in the area better.

Just acting in the spirit of the recently completed Republican convention...

Yes, same in both cases. It's more about lining pockets.

My how UFC's Mission statement has changed in a year........

NOW: "The mission of United FC is to provide an inclusive environment that is physically and psychologically enjoyable, challenging, dynamic and safe for players of all ages in learning to participate in the worlds great game of Soccer. Likewise, all players will be educated in the realm of individual soccer development while not losing focus that Soccer is a team sport."

THEN: "Our mission is provide the highest quality, developmentally appropriate futbol training for every player in the Greater Binghamton area at the lowest possible cost"

........no mention of cost anymore. Wonder what will change in another year?

The other option, namely GBSA Select is a rip off too. Over a grand a year! Plus tournament fees, uniforms, etc. Both UFC and GBSA are guilty of being in it to line pockets. Thanks Tom! Thanks Bahij! Big egos, that have screwed local soccer.

Also - Shane is no longer working with the girls at UFC and has been moved to the boys side. Word is for being to "friendly" with the girls.

EW! Maybe Windsor parents and school administration should be watchful on how Mr Cook acts with their young women.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived