Wrestlemania going up

tbrutis1

Thought that area WWE fans would be interested in knowing that this years WRESTLEMANIA from Florida will cost them $55 to watch it at home via Digital Cable & Time Warner.

Makes you wonder when will Time Warner smarten up & get WWE 24/7 on their digital lineup?

It should be fun. What do you think?

Guest sarcastic

i think that this is a sports forum....not an make believe forum. I think this topic belongs with the tooth fairy forum, the big foot forum, and the DELETED forum

I think if TW and the WWE can continue to milk $ out of the complete idiots who watch Carnival sideshow wrestling, more power to them.

I bet Skoal and Carhart are DELETED though. Less money for these ignorant rednecks to spend on their products if Jethro and Billy Bob has got to spend more on his rasslin

thats not very nice. Is it cool to shine up your ego by being rude to people over the internet?

when your teacher told you that people who put otheres down are just dong it to build themselves up, she lied to spare your feelings

Im not that much into wrestling but ill watch it once in awhile time warner allready has too many sports channels and news channels and ishopping ones! but i wouldnt mind a wrestling one, But for crist sake we should be the ones who get to pick what we want not get a package with 20 channels we DONT want! the choice should be OURS

Archived