ME or UE Football

Guest Guest

So, in what may be the game of the year, who is going to take home the W? I'm going with ME... UE would be a big upset I think. ME may finally be able to shut people up about them playing B this year.. I also see both teams going undefeated up to this game

So, in what may be the game of the year, who is going to take home the W? I'm going with ME... UE would be a big upset I think. ME may finally be able to shut people up about them playing B this year.. I also see both teams going undefeated up to this game

You do realize U-E plays Binghamton two weeks before they play M-E?

There's a chance when they pair up vs M-E that U-E will be riding a 2 game losing streak.

UE will beat bingo by 10-14 points. They got home field advantage and Bingo is having another down year. I dont think bingo will be a problem for UE this year.

B is having a down year? Really?

You go ahead and keep on believing that.

• 2 weeks later...

UE was alot better than people expected. Now with the underrated junior stud running back for possibly out for the season the road stops against section 3. If he was around I'd say UE better than Corning and Bingo. Now who knows. Huge blow to the Tigers.

UE was alot better than people expected. Now with the underrated junior stud running back for possibly out for the season the road stops against section 3. If he was around I'd say UE better than Corning and Bingo. Now who knows. Huge blow to the Tigers.

Sorry to break the news to ya, but if your TEAM is relying on a single person that much, youre NOT THAT GOOD! Sounds like UE just found their excuse for when they lose.

Guest GuestSpeaker

You do realize U-E plays Binghamton two weeks before they play M-E?

There's a chance when they pair up vs M-E that U-E will be riding a 2 game losing streak.

""""""""""""""""""

2 losses before ME? I can see Binghamton, but not Corning. Based on what games I have seen Corning play, UE is more talented. Looking at the rest of the regular season, UE fans should be very concerned with Binghamton. If UE had better coaching, you could feel a little better going into next week. But when UE staff goes up against similar talent level, you have to give the edge to Binghamton. The head coach of Bingo is a horse's butt but he knows how to coach and make adjustments.

The brain trust at UE will try to blitz constantly while their DBs are in cover 4. Can anyone says "dump pass".

Was at the UE game last night, the score was 14-14 at half in a very tight game. UE has 4 & 10 at the 10 yards line, So what does genious decide to do. Bring in their field goal kicker who can hit 50 yarders to take the lead and momentum with a minute to go in half? Nope! Calls a low percentage pass play and goes in at halt tied, with an opponent they underestimated.

You can get away with that against less talented teams, but when it is against better competition, things like that can kill you!

Guest GuestUEwatcher

Saw UE, not impressed. Bingo and ME will run all over them. Davis for UE over rated. O line is small and slow. Bingo by 4 TDs easy.

UE Defense line has been weak, competitors run it down there throats. I thought D davis was over rated last year, but this year running really hard....no complaints here. UE will have to point up some points to pull out a victory. Also agree with Cheslock comment, he is good and UE will need him. Sammy had better burst around end and power at contact though. Having seen this team as JV and now Varsity, don't count them out, this is a scrappy group!

Binghamton is one thing.....ME will dominate with their run game, thank goodness they are in B this year!

Guest chuck burger

Thank God M.E. plays weak teams this year. Take a look at their schedule and then try to brag. U.E. will beat M.E. and the Spartans will be crying on the sidelines just like when J.C. beat them in the playoffs two years ago. Once again, look at the records of all the teams M.E. plays this year, I think there is only one team playing above .500.

Thank God M.E. plays weak teams this year. Take a look at their schedule and then try to brag. U.E. will beat M.E. and the Spartans will be crying on the sidelines just like when J.C. beat them in the playoffs two years ago. Once again, look at the records of all the teams M.E. plays this year, I think there is only one team playing above .500.

And just who the hell do you think you are to talk about the might mouse ME like that? THIS IS SPARTA!

We dynasties here, ya know!?

Archived