Scholarship to D-1 Farliegh-Dickinson?

Guest bud

That's hard to believe! To me a D-3 ball player at the most. Possiblt a Broome Comm. College ballplayer.., but to F-D? Something funny there. Will end up like his brother Dennis at St. Bonnies..., lots a slivers up his behind. The Press said he was batting .400? I've been to a lot of the Patriots games and haven't seen him have two or more hits in many games. I believe twice he had 2 hits in two games. The games I didn't see I read the paper and in one game only was his named mentioned that he had two hits. He's not batting .400. Nice try , George!

Guest Guest
That's hard to believe! To me a D-3 ball player at the most. Possiblt a Broome Comm. College ballplayer.., but to F-D? Something funny there. Will end up like his brother Dennis at St. Bonnies..., lots a slivers up his behind. The Press said he was batting .400? I've been to a lot of the Patriots games and haven't seen him have two or more hits in many games. I believe twice he had 2 hits in two games. The games I didn't see I read the paper and in one game only was his named mentioned that he had two hits. He's not batting .400. Nice try , George!

2 for 4 would do the trick...High school kids won't usually get 4 or 5 atbats in a game so if he goes 2-4,2-5, or 1-3 then that'll do it...

Guest Truth

First off, where the hell is Faeline Dikerson? That must be a powerhouse D1 school :lol: . The kid is an average baseball player, and I am glad he will run around for four more years and then be done and have to get a real job like everyone else.

@

Guest Guest

getting a DI schollly to a NEast school in baseball doesn't really count for much. The St. Bonnies, FD, Lemoynes, Buffalo and BU's of the world aren't any better then Cortland and Oneonta on the field.

Most of the players that are at the top of the class in NY baseball wise are getting drafted. It is a very weak baseball state

most of the players that do go to school at these places either get cut or quit and never amount too much in their sport- hansen, bruet, ruffo, etc.....

Guest Guest
getting a DI schollly to a NEast school in baseball doesn't really count for much. The St. Bonnies, FD, Lemoynes, Buffalo and BU's of the world aren't any better then Cortland and Oneonta on the field.

Most of the players that are at the top of the class in NY baseball wise are getting drafted. It is a very weak baseball state

most of the players that do go to school at these places either get cut or quit and never amount too much in their sport- hansen, bruet, ruffo, etc.....

D-1 is D-1 and I'm sure most of the players at Cortland and Oneonta could not play at LeMoyne and BU. LeMoyne has been one of the top programs in the Northeast for years now and BU is really turning into a good program themselves. Okay so you picked three guys that didn't do much at their respected colleges, but what about Edmondson, Folli, Simek and those guys?

Guest Guest

You are all missing the point - D1 schools play other D1 schools. These kids are getting a great education, competing in a sport, and will end up being professionals in the business world. They get to travel around the country playing a game. This is NOT about going Pro. Those of you who think anybody at a D1 college is pro material better take a look around. It is no different in New York or California or Georgia or Texas or any other state. 1% might make it, 99% have a great time while they are playing.

Guest funny

thats funny how all you could think of for ex d-1's are cv alumni.

and youre an idiot

@

Guest Guest
but what about Edmondson, Folli, Simek and those guys?

educate me

how'd they do in the college World Series? When did they play Texas? Wichita state?

Since the regionals haven't even started yet, I guess we just don't know how they did in the college World Series now --- do we?

In an effort to further educate the select few genius' who insist on trashing anybody and anything:

Regionals (16) May 30 – June 2

Super Regionals (8) June 6-9

College World Series June 14 - 24/25

Guest Guest
Since the regionals haven't even started yet, I guess we just don't know how they did in the college World Series now --- do we?

In an effort to further educate the select few genius' who insist on trashing anybody and anything:

Regionals (16) May 30 – June 2

Super Regionals (8) June 6-9

College World Series June 14 - 24/25

thanks for the schedule

I'll be sure to watch the real DI teams play in those games....which means I won't see any Sec 4 boys

Guest Guest

I remember a few years ago BU took out Oklahoma. That's something to be proud of!!!

Guest Guest

First - I'll bet that neither UHS or Lourdes has a registry in the nursery of to-be D1 players in any sport. So what if you don't see any Section 4 players - are you holding your breath to see Section 5 or Section 9 players. No - you just want to whine.

Second - put it in perspective. The best players are going to come from places where you can play year round. That isn't going to be New York unless you are a special talent. RBI is good but it doesn't recreate game conditions.

Third - I'm sure there is a special place for you at either Texas or Wichita State. We would all be happy if you went there. If neither of those work out, try Georgia or Cal State Fullerton.

@

Archived