What a flop was the Notre Dame -Alabama football game!

Guest Guest

There must have been a MILLION words spoken just yesterday alone, by the TV Sports Commentators regarding the game. It had to be one of the worst football games I have ever seen on TV. Just AWFUL!!!! And after all that rediculous hype!! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

There must have been a MILLION words spoken just yesterday alone, by the TV Sports Commentators regarding the game. It had to be one of the worst football games I have ever seen on TV. Just AWFUL!!!! And after all that rediculous hype!! Stupid, stupid, stupid.

A blow out like quite a few of the past championship games except this one had more hype.

Yes you are

I really didn’t want Bama to win another, but the good side is that all those Notre Dump sweaters will go back into storage for another 25 years.

Their D played SCARED

Archived