Zleighton Pro Mullins,Furner and Fan Club

Guest Zleighton

Guest Zleighton

Contrary to the derogatory comments of The Real Sports Mind....the new real deal and up-and-coming Zleighton publicly announces he is pro-Matt Mullins and Chris Furner and is a proponent of local area Fan Clubs. What a classy and professional leader of sports analysis in the Broome County are....Way to go Zleight!

Guest Old School
Contrary to the derogatory comments of The Real Sports Mind....the new real deal and up-and-coming Zleighton publicly announces he is pro-Matt Mullins and Chris Furner and is a proponent of local area Fan Clubs. What a classy and professional leader of sports analysis in the Broome County are....Way to go Zleight!
Yo Z, your boy Furner got away with the ultimate CHEAP SHOT. In a LOSING effort, after the game was over, he delivered a left-handed uppercut to Nate Papso. He may be proud of it. Nate is so much tougher than Furner it's fortunate he delivered his CHEAP SHOT when he did. Coach Sinicki should kick this guy off the team. Anybody with videotape from the south side of the Arena should give their video evidence to Sec. IV officials. Disgusting behavior from the biggest whiner in Sec. IV. I'm surprised board 49 officials have put up with this kid's theatrics this long. The officials put Papso in foul trouble 2 minutes into the game, and he had to sit the rest of the half. BHS put the best point guard in STAC to defend the post and he did a good job. Furner was frustrated, but that doesn't give him license to throw elbows. The officiating was uneven until SCC had to give 3 fouls between 34.9 and 30.9, when a BHS player missed the front end. I'm confused why any SCC player could CHEAP SHOT a BHS player after the game was over. Unless the officials control the game from the opening tip, the boys get frustrated, and try to compete at their coaches direction. But Furner went over and beyond by delivering a left hand CHEAP SHOT at the end of the game. Furner should be suspended.

Guest The real sports mind
Yo Z, your boy Furner got away with the ultimate CHEAP SHOT. In a LOSING effort, after the game was over, he delivered a left-handed uppercut to Nate Papso. He may be proud of it. Nate is so much tougher than Furner it's fortunate he delivered his CHEAP SHOT when he did. Coach Sinicki should kick this guy off the team. Anybody with videotape from the south side of the Arena should give their video evidence to Sec. IV officials. Disgusting behavior from the biggest whiner in Sec. IV. I'm surprised board 49 officials have put up with this kid's theatrics this long. The officials put Papso in foul trouble 2 minutes into the game, and he had to sit the rest of the half. BHS put the best point guard in STAC to defend the post and he did a good job. Furner was frustrated, but that doesn't give him license to throw elbows. The officiating was uneven until SCC had to give 3 fouls between 34.9 and 30.9, when a BHS player missed the front end. I'm confused why any SCC player could CHEAP SHOT a BHS player after the game was over. Unless the officials control the game from the opening tip, the boys get frustrated, and try to compete at their coaches direction. But Furner went over and beyond by delivering a left hand CHEAP SHOT at the end of the game. Furner should be suspended.

Truth = Zoltron is a wannabe sports mind

Truth = Zoltron just got slapped up

Truth= Seton is overrted (proof in the pudding)

Truth= Furner overrated

Truth = furner shows his true colors or lack thereof

Truth= I said binghamton would win, and once again I am "dead on" with my analysis

Truth= This is getting too easy for me

Truth= Furner overrated

Truth= I said binghamton would win, and once again I am "dead on" with my analysis

Picking a team to win is not much analysis, especially when you are picking a AA school to beat a B school, especially when that B school is only that by classification and not by the numbers.

Guest Neil Page

Truth= Furner overrated

I agree 103% with this assessment.

Well like I said earlier Seton was having an off year. You predicted BHS to win by 15 and they won by won. To me that is not deadon. My prediction of the girls winning was deadon. How can you call a team overated that has won their division 5 of the past 6 years, made the STAC finals 3 of the past five years and won STAC 2 of the past five years. You are just hating on Seton. Why don't you predict an upset maybe once in a while??

Archived