Will Big Brown Win the Triple Crown

Guest Post Time

Guest Post Time

I think Big Brown will win the Belmont Stakes in 2 weeks thus becoming the first Triple Crown Winner in 30 Years. This horse is a natural, a powerhouse, is calm, does nothing stupid, and makes winning look easy. He has had 5 races and won them all, on the turf at Saratoga (last Sept), Gulfstream, Florida Derby, Kentucky Derby and Preakness. He has won all 5 races by about 6 lengths in each race, he has never been challenged down the stretch.

bigb33.jpg

Guest woody stephens

His owners are a bunch of stuff shirts.I always root for the

horse except for affimed and big brown.

Go anyone else.

Guest Guest
His owners are a bunch of stuff shirts.I always root for the

horse except for affimed and big brown.

Go anyone else.

What about the Trainer; Rick Dutrow???

Been in trouble in the past for Cocaine and Marijuanna use. (Suspended several times).

Been suspended in the past for giving horses illegal substances.

Caught with a bag of urine hidden in his pants that he was going to use to pass a drug test.

Currently giving horses legal steroids (legal in 38 states including the triple crown states).

When being interviewed he gives some shifty ellusive answers.

Guest Guest
I agree,he's a jerk and doesn't deserve to win.

Maybe some of the owners are stuffed shirts and the trainer Dutrow has a shady past and is he now reformed??

Ownership = 75% IEAH (stuffed shirts?) and 25% Trucking Company Owner from Brooklyn.

BUT Big Brown seems to be a natural and maybe the horse deserves to win.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Message boards buzzing about SABOTAGE !!!!...The guy that loaded Big Brown into the gate wiped something off his jacket and on to Browns neck....I haven`t seen the video but will post a link if i find it......This could get interesting!!!

What message boards??

Guest Guest
Message boards buzzing about SABOTAGE !!!!...The guy that loaded Big Brown into the gate wiped something off his jacket and on to Browns neck....I haven`t seen the video but will post a link if i find it......This could get interesting!!!

I have been looking at videos from youtube. It was very hot - the handlers had on short sleeved shirts. One handler did reach up an pet Big Browns mane and rubbed the horse with his shirt arm pit - but that is to much of a stretch to think it was sabotage!

Archived