Deinhart applied for Ithaca Job

Guest The Insider

Guest The Insider
:blink: Whats the matter Freddy, heat getting a little hot in the kitchen. Now that you and your brain trust of the Good Old boys have driven out any talent and can't blame every lost on Widenor. Your trying to fly the coop and get the job at Ithaca. Freddy-Freddy you don't know the game or how to relate to kids, but I'll betcha Mr. Football/ Vince Lombardi aka Dave Robinson is licking his chops. Please every coach in Elmira and Corning is praying he gets the job. So he can chase all the kids away with his BS. If you need a reference let me know when you see me in school-I went to school with Bill Bryant I'll give you a good recomendation..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest THE INSIDER
:angry: They need to give em all the boot and start fresh....

good luck tomorrow with your interview Fred. Even though you're

a lock with daddy and the AD such good friends....

Guest Guest
And if he gets the job , what happens to the kids playing for JC?? They need a coach !! WHO will it be ?

He didn't apply and never will.

Guest Guest

From Syracuse.com, told you he didn't apply!!

"Well, well my inside source was incorrect on their info. Fred Deinhardt didn't interview. But a long time local very successful Head coach did?? Interesting, maybe he's looking for a new challenge??

Wonder who the long time very successful head coach is??

Guest Guest
From Syracuse.com, told you he didn't apply!!

"Well, well my inside source was incorrect on their info. Fred Deinhardt didn't interview. But a long time local very successful Head coach did?? Interesting, maybe he's looking for a new challenge??

Wonder who the long time very successful head coach is??

Yes he did. He just wasn't granted an interview.

@

Guest Guest
Yes he did. He just wasn't granted an interview.

So now that the truth comes out, your gonna say he didn't get an interview when he "had the inside track due to his father" to get the job in the first place? Make up your mind.

@

Archived