The bubble

Guest Guest

Friday night at the bubble and the bathrooms were dirty, the tables were filthy and the place smells like something is dead in the corners! If your at the dome today take a few pictures of the filth and post them on the domes facebook page for all to see!

Guest The dome is my Home!

That is the norm for the bubble. It is a wonder why it has not be shut down for health reasons! Just think about the cleanliness of the cooking area! Everything about that place stinks!

I refuse to eat anything they offer, I will bring my own food in and i have been told i can not eat it at the tables and i dont get up i just nod and say ok and they never make me leave. I wish there was someplace else for these kids to play! Ive been down to scranton riverfront sports for a few games and the place is so much cleaner, it smells funny there too though.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

sounds like its time for one of you complainers to get a sponge and clean it up!

or dont leave a mess for someone else to take care of!

lefties!

Why would we want to help the idiot that owns it? Really, he abuses anyone who uses the facility. I dare not eat anything from the kitchen area.

Archived