Sell Tri cities AIRPORT

Guest THERIPPER

Guest THERIPPER

Why should we pay for this airport? It doesn't make money. 1250$ a month in rentals. Endicott tax payers have to come up with 140,000. You have to be kidding me! Mayor Bartoni has to show a little back bone now and dump this cash cow. Hey, how about we sell it to all the renters down there and they can fix it. Sell the one half side to EYFL and dump the air port. Let's vote on it.

Guest Tail Gunner

While I agree that the airport is a drain on the Village, VOE cannot just "sell it". The airport would first have to be "de-commisioned" by the FAA.

What VOE can do is CLOSE the airport, but still keep up the general maintenance (mowing, plowing, runway lights) for any "emegencies" that may arise. It would not have to staffed full time.

Guest THERIPPER
While I agree that the airport is a drain on the Village, VOE cannot just "sell it". The airport would first have to be "de-commisioned" by the FAA.

What VOE can do is CLOSE the airport, but still keep up the general maintenance (mowing, plowing, runway lights) for any "emegencies" that may arise. It would not have to staffed full time.

If this is the case, it should be decommissioned and sold. But, it also could be sold as a airport. I'm sure the people who give flying lessons and those who still fly could get together and buy it. Otherwise it should then be closed and maintained until it could be sold. It's not doing anything anyways other then serving a very few people. It is wrong that the tax payers be held up for this when there money could be going for other more important things.

If this is the case, it should be decommissioned and sold. But, it also could be sold as a airport. I'm sure the people who give flying lessons and those who still fly could get together and buy it. Otherwise it should then be closed and maintained until it could be sold. It's not doing anything anyways other then serving a very few people. It is wrong that the tax payers be held up for this when there money could be going for other more important things.

You will be surprised who may have the money to buy the T-C Airport!

Rumored Kachadourian is pitching again this time with backing +$$$$$$$$.

Word is out that Kachoorian was in Bertoni's Office for a long time last week ,could be just rumor though.

Guest red barron

I don't know who this Kacdooian dude is suppose to be but I know one thing for sure there was this

dude a while back named Garo who wanted to purchase that place when times were good. He was willing to

pay a fortune for it at that time. If they are negotiating with him now, I bet he can buy it cheaper now, when the

economy has it a downturn.

lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Something is in the Air and the FAA can't do a thing about it!!! What's going to happen? FAA going to send out troops or pilot police to stop the Village? I doubt it!!! We taxpayers are fed up with paying for those pilots. Pilots who don't live in the Village who have planes on our backs, funding their play ground!!

Also our past Village trusteees along with Mayor Archer giving deals to shylocks like Goodrich!

Sorry I'm fed up with it all!

I've been flying down there for years. I love it. It's a great place to come in and out of. Thanks Endicott tax payers!

You're not a real pilot, you're one of these wannabees that end up nose first in a barn cause you think you can fly through any weather. Real pilots fly commercial and/or military. Get out of the sky you pests.

Archived