PSB unsure of the day of the week

Guest Guest

The Press & Sun-Bulletin is apparently unsure of what day of the week it is and doesn't know how to spell "Binghamton".

I guess that is why they have offices in Johnson City and Vestal.

"REBECCA TOWNS / Press & Sun-Bulletin

Binghamton Mayor Matthew T. Ryan presents his State of the City address Thursday in Binghmaton."

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../802140336/1001

For the record: today is Thursday all day and yesterday when Ryan gave his Address was Wednesday.

Nice of the Mayor of Binghamton to present his State of the City Address in Binghamton, isn't it.....

If the PSB is located in Johnson City and Vestal are they really allowed to comment on Binghamton? Do you think they only assign reporters who live in Binghamton to cover Binghamton stories and those in Vestal cover only stories in Vestal? I know how concerned people are here about that type of thing.

your going nuts over a typo? You are so worried about them covering binghamton when they have offices in JC and Vestal. So based on what you say, we only want to hear what happens in Vestal and JC.....k...well then you don't have a newspaper....theres barley enough when they cover the whole area. Honestly get over it and read another paper if you don't like the PSB.

your going nuts over a typo? You are so worried about them covering binghamton when they have offices in JC and Vestal. So based on what you say, we only want to hear what happens in Vestal and JC.....k...well then you don't have a newspaper....theres barley enough when they cover the whole area. Honestly get over it and read another paper if you don't like the PSB.

I do I read the NY Post much better paper! Binghamton Press never reports the (Bias paper) truth or gives all the news out there!

Archived