Stac HS Baseball

Guest Guest101

Guest Guest101

Don't know what happen to the last STAC Baseball thread (mysteriously disappeared), but before the season started we had people predicting how good or how bad some of the High School baseball teams would do this year. With a couple of actual games under their belts, would anybody like to share what they are seen so far?

Also....how are teams going to cope with make-up games? With the rainouts, some teams next week will be playing 5 games! That is going to screw up alot of pitching rotations.

Guest Guestump

Don't know what happen to the last STAC Baseball thread (mysteriously disappeared), but before the season started we had people predicting how good or how bad some of the High School baseball teams would do this year. With a couple of actual games under their belts, would anybody like to share what they are seen so far?

Also....how are teams going to cope with make-up games? With the rainouts, some teams next week will be playing 5 games! That is going to screw up alot of pitching rotations.

--------------------------------

What I have seen so far is kids pretty rusty with the bat. Big difference hitting BP in doors versus facing live pitching...curves balls especially!

Guest guest

--------------------------------

What I have seen so far is kids pretty rusty with the bat. Big difference hitting BP in doors versus facing live pitching...curves balls especially!

Hitting will come around. WHat teams are doing well so far?

Guest guest

UE has to cut down on fielding errors! When your number of errors approaches your number hits....thats not a winning formula.

one player making errors? Give another player a chance

Guest stac baseball watcher

jc on a two game win streak, already 4 team HRs and hot hitting from scales trayling and pellicciotti, two losses at the beginning of the year mustve been a fluke!

Guest guest

UE has to cut down on fielding errors! When your number of errors approaches your number hits....thats not a winning formula.

Did UE play Horseheads yet? If so who won.

Guest Guest

jc on a two game win streak, already 4 team HRs and hot hitting from scales trayling and pellicciotti, two losses at the beginning of the year mustve been a fluke!

Yep and I'm guessing the 7-3 loss to Seton was a fluke too? It was 7-0 until the PUSSYcats got a few runs in garbage time off the reliever in the end. They couldn't handle Korchak, 12 K's in 6 innings. And the ace of the Staff Arvanitakis gave up an absolute bomb out of left center in NYSEG. Go home pussycats looks like u won't even make it out of your own division. PS Scales has a mutant body

Guest stac watcher

pretty sure pellicciotti and czeitner handled korchak pretty well (pellicciotti hitting a 375ft bomb to left center in the first inning off korchak). put up 3 hits and czeitner had 2. they were there only sign of offense and jc struggled badly against the hook from korchak.

Guest guest

The game was postponed due to weather...but what else is new?

I heard Horseheads up 8-0 after 4 innings. Then rained out..... finishing the game in May 7th I believe.

Guest big Dog

I heard Horseheads up 8-0 after 4 innings. Then rained out..... finishing the game in May 7th I believe.

Actually UE was up 11-1 after 3 innings and then the rain

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FACT CHECKER

JC showing some life on a 3 game win streak

jc showing life... fine...you young man need to get one....using the nom-de-plume of the omnipotent wordsmith, the greatest voice to grace the voice...ever...is sacrosanct.....THE STAC WATCHER.......

jc showing life... fine...you young man need to get one....using the nom-de-plume of the omnipotent wordsmith, the greatest voice to grace the voice...ever...is sacrosanct.....THE STAC WATCHER.......

go get a life "fact checker" or "stac watcher" whoever you are

Guest get balls

seton should never have beaten jc the second time around. they got 3 rbis out of Kane...whens the last time thats ever happened...and they were too DELETED to throw to pellicciotti as they intentionally walked him in the 7th with the tying run on base. too afraid to lose to jc after all the crap talking they always do. and its funny that all their DELETED talkers are the players that do nothing for their team. get real

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

seton should never have beaten jc the second time around. they got 3 rbis out of Kane...whens the last time thats ever happened...and they were too DELETED to throw to pellicciotti as they intentionally walked him in the 7th with the tying run on base. too afraid to lose to jc after all the crap talking they always do. and its funny that all their DELETED talkers are the players that do nothing for their team. get real

Uh... Lets see here.. Kane is the cleanup hitter and leading the team in RBI's so your argument makes absolutely no sense

Archived