Hillary Clinton headed for huge victories!

Guest Guest

With all her strong support, Hillary Clinton is headed for huge victories in the upcoming primaries. She will emerge with massive momentum and go on to crush John McCain in the general election.

You simply can't be the Clintons. They have all the power.

Here are the facts. Hillary Clinton is polling ahead of Obama by 20 plus points in each of the following states: Ohio, Texas, and Pennsylvania.

Bottom line: Clinton will win.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Barack Obama opening a double-digit lead over Hillary Clinton in the race for the Democratic Presidential Nomination. Today’s results show Obama earning support from 49% of Likely Democratic Primary Voters while Clinton attracts 37% (see recent daily numbers). Perhaps the most stunning aspect of the Obama surge is that he now leads 46% to 41% among women. Clinton retains a lead among the narrower subset of white women, but her lead in that vital demographic is down to just three percentage points.

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content...l_tracking_poll

Obama’s Lead in Delegates Shifts Focus of Campaign

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

WASHINGTON — Senator Barack Obama emerged from Tuesday’s primaries leading Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton by more than 100 delegates, a small but significant advantage that Democrats said would be difficult for Mrs. Clinton to make up in the remaining contests in the presidential nomination battle.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/us/polit...agewanted=print

Did that Romney drop out for the good of his party?Let those two communists fight it out all year,by the time is all said and done(if we are lucky)they will expose eachother for what they really are and the Republicans will retain the Presidency(if we are lucky)Hillary vs Obama,both power hungry,both don't have regular Americans best interest in mind,I hope they humiliate themselves.

Guest twisted
Did that Romney drop out for the good of his party?Let those two communists fight it out all year,by the time is all said and done(if we are lucky)they will expose eachother for what they really are and the Republicans will retain the Presidency(if we are lucky)Hillary vs Obama,both power hungry,both don't have regular Americans best interest in mind,I hope they humiliate themselves.

The bush party was power hungry and did nothing in the american interest. They both want to make a change for the better. Lets be honest it's going that well right now. You must be blind and deaf it you say they don't have the Americans interest on thier mind. Bush has Big Business on his

The bush party was power hungry and did nothing in the american interest. They both want to make a change for the better. Lets be honest it's going that well right now. You must be blind and deaf it you say they don't have the Americans interest on thier mind. Bush has Big Business on his

You do not know what you are talking about. Stop spewing lefty talking points and try to think for yourself.

Hillary's interest is only in her own power and wealth. What has she done otherwise?

Define Communism please, and relate it to the two Democratic candidates. I'm not a Democrat myself, but once again you are throwing around buzz-words with no apparent understanding of what they really mean. Last night it was bogus "made up" statistics.

Of course, please elucidate on what form of historical Communism that you are referring to....Marxism-Leninism, Maoism, Pro-Albanian Marxism-Leninism, Trotskyism, or any of the other variants.

My guess is that you are again just blabbing right-wing talking points.

BTW, I am a Conservative, of the the real type, so your jibes of "Lib", Demo", etc. have absolutely no meaning to me. I'll be glad to take you up on that issue as well. If you are one of those that thinks that the sitting President is a Conservative, then we have to talk about that as well. He is NOT.

I will not vote for Hillary, am not decided between Obama and McCain, although I am leaning towards McCain...time will tell.

Make cogent and sincere arguments as opposed to throwing around catch-phrases and made-up statistics. Otherwise, you will only get agreement from other benighted parrots of the talking head of the day.

With all her strong support, Hillary Clinton is headed for huge victories in the upcoming primaries. She will emerge with massive momentum and go on to crush John McCain in the general election.

You are becoming very transparent.

The Signature that Billy the Kid uses sums this all up about you.. "Better to keep silent and let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Define Communism please, and relate it to the two Democratic candidates. I'm not a Democrat myself, but once again you are throwing around buzz-words with no apparent understanding of what they really mean. Last night it was bogus "made up" statistics.

Of course, please elucidate on what form of historical Communism that you are referring to....Marxism-Leninism, Maoism, Pro-Albanian Marxism-Leninism, Trotskyism, or any of the other variants.

My guess is that you are again just blabbing right-wing talking points.

BTW, I am a Conservative, of the the real type, so your jibes of "Lib", Demo", etc. have absolutely no meaning to me. I'll be glad to take you up on that issue as well. If you are one of those that thinks that the sitting President is a Conservative, then we have to talk about that as well. He is NOT.

I will not vote for Hillary, am not decided between Obama and McCain, although I am leaning towards McCain...time will tell.

Make cogent and sincere arguments as opposed to throwing around catch-phrases and made-up statistics. Otherwise, you will only get agreement from other benighted parrots of the talking head of the day.

You are not a conservative,if you even have to think for one second about voting for Obama you're not even an American.

Archived