2008 section 4 football players

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i heard the Forks kicker is going to be good. also the water boys for cv will do okay, but not as good as our black knight ones.

Guest cv fan

Very ture. Coming off a great year CV's own John Teple(waterboy/EM) is looking to a stand out in section4. After falling short of all state, waterboy divison Teps is looking to stand alone at the top.Watch out for John Teple in the 2008 season, not only is he looking at D1, but he is a great guy.

Guest Guest

No doubt Brent is the real deal. He will rock section 4. Windsor, Forks, Binghamton, wont have any idea what hit him. Coming off a great tack season with a personal bests in shot at 12feet and dics at 20feet, he is now going to focus his greatness on the grid iron. Brent is going to be nothing but a well needed blessing for CV. Watch for this kid in the 2008 season, hes a STUD!!!

Guest Guest

I think you have NO idea how good Binghamton is going to be next year. They will be THE team to beat with the returning #1 in STAC QB, returning wide receiver that made all-state as a junior and an awesome transfer. Watch out Patriots will make a good, a very good run for the money this fall.

Guest Teeps for prez

you obviously have no clue who you're dealing with here....

mark these words...

he will be all state at the very least. I'm expecting all-american honors and quite possibly a big deal with someone like the patriots or colts.

teeps will single-handedly destroy each and every opponent placed in front of him, and after doing so will proceed to rape and pillage their home towns. be afraid, very afraid.

okay actually I'm just joking about the raping and pillaging part, he's actually a really nice guy.

Guest Guest

Well, in response let me say this: I don't know this kid, and honestly, unlike a few on here, I (and sounds like you too) I am always pleased for any and every kid who plays sports, and very happy for those who excel...So, it would be great if your predictions come true.

However, one kid does not make a team. I was talking about the BHS team as a whole, not any individual(s) specifically.

Guest guest

I think you have NO idea how good Binghamton is going to be next year. They will be THE team to beat with the returning #1 in STAC QB, returning wide receiver that made all-state as a junior and an awesome transfer. Watch out Patriots will make a good, a very good run for the money this fall.

Oh you mean the team that ME beat last year? Yeah they were a surprise alright!

Guest Guest
I think you have NO idea how good Binghamton is going to be next year. They will be THE team to beat with the returning #1 in STAC QB,

Statistically he was the #1 passer, but he wasn't the best QB in AA (there is no STAC football). The Ithaca QB was far and away the best QB in Section 4 last season. He was just stuck on a helpless team.

Guest Guest

Agreed, the success of a QB is dependant upon his team - his line, his receivers etc....and the success of the receviers is dependant upon his QB and how well the line protects as well.

However, stastistics would bear me out that Hassenian was the best QB in Section 4 AA (and yes, you are right, there is no STAC football).

Guest guest

Nope....you have NO clue, obviously. Nobody's gonna tear BHS up this year. Mark my words.

Didn't they suck last year-even ME beat them. What do they have this year thats so different??

Guest guest

BHS should dominate they are the largest school in the area with the most to pick from-they should be kicking everyones DELETED but they didn't last year!!

Guest Edwards
BHS should dominate they are the largest school in the area with the most to pick from-they should be kicking everyones DELETED but they didn't last year!!

Maine Endwell has too many smart players for Binghamton. The Spartans will win again. After the Spartans beat up on Binghamton it will take its toll and they will also lose to U.E.

@

Archived