Johnson

HollyGolightly

This forum was spammed overnight with multple posts about Baltimore's relief pitcher.

I've deleted them all. It has happened before exactly the same way. It was done by "Guest-Jim Palmer" and I'm warning him that if it happens again, I'll delete those posts and all his legitimate posts as well.

Guest Guest
This forum was spammed overnight with multple posts about Baltimore's relief pitcher.

I've deleted them all. It has happened before exactly the same way. It was done by "Guest-Jim Palmer" and I'm warning him that if it happens again, I'll delete those posts and all his legitimate posts as well.

Another option would be to block his IP from posting on the site.

Guest Guest

can't we get ''the real sports mind'' banned for 'spamming' too? he posts the same thing over and over then just responds to himself under different guest names. easily the most annoying person on bcvoice and always ruins serious threads.

Guest Guest
can't we get ''the real sports mind'' banned for 'spamming' too? he posts the same thing over and over then just responds to himself under different guest names. easily the most annoying person on bcvoice and always ruins serious threads.

Word, he needs to go.

Guest Guest
Word, he needs to go.

Agreed. People are trying have conversations and just talk about sports and as someone who gets on here frequently it is annoying to constantly see him saying dumb things, like saying sports aren't sports. he spams too much. Get him off of here

Archived