RSM chokes again

Guest choker

Guest The real sports mind
CV Boys section4 champs

CV Girls advance to section finals

A choke is a choke.

A choke is a choke.

Yes you are correct, as I recall in the most important game of their lives. CV baseball choked against an inferior Horseheads team.

Truth = truth

a window = a window

The real sports mind = continues to bring "dead on" choke, oops, I mean great game analysis.

CV baseball = SECTION 4 INFAMOUS CHOKE OF 08. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah :lol::lol:

@

Yes you are correct, as I recall in the most important game of their lives. CV baseball choked against an inferior Horseheads team.

Truth = truth

a window = a window

The real sports mind = continues to bring "dead on" choke, oops, I mean great game analysis.

CV baseball = SECTION 4 INFAMOUS CHOKE OF 08. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah :lol::lol:

@

[/quote

No, it wasn't the most important game of their lives, the Section 4 title game and every game after that are the most important. I'm at a loss as to why you think STAC titles are more important than Section 4 titles.

Guest Guest

Because he can hold it over your head. It's the only thing a troll can do.

If CV was undefeated, won STACS, won States, won whatever, - - you would hear the comments that not every school participates, weak division, weak out of conference schedule, and anything else he could think of. In fact, I will predict if CV wins states there will be comparisons to Georgia and Texas soon after.

@@@

Guest Tommy Pools
Because he can hold it over your head. It's the only thing a troll can do.

If CV was undefeated, won STACS, won States, won whatever, - - you would hear the comments that not every school participates, weak division, weak out of conference schedule, and anything else he could think of. In fact, I will predict if CV wins states there will be comparisons to Georgia and Texas soon after.

@@@

I for one hope the boys win it all.

I just hate it when a few meatheads get on here and talk smack before they have won it.

Know your role.

@

Archived