Hey real sports mind

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So, are you like one of those rare once-in-a-lifetime in an area whackjobs that will crack one day and become a serial killer kinda crazy guy? You keep repeating the same thing over and over like the dude in The Shining typed the same sentence over and over or the Son Of Sam killer kept hearing the same voice over and over. All those serial killers had some repetitive obsession or repetitive illusion and I am really just wondering if we BC Voicers are going to be part of a famous case someday they'll make a TV movie about. That would be neato.

Guest The real sports minds
So, are you like one of those rare once-in-a-lifetime in an area whackjobs that will crack one day and become a serial killer kinda crazy guy? You keep repeating the same thing over and over like the dude in The Shining typed the same sentence over and over or the Son Of Sam killer kept hearing the same voice over and over. All those serial killers had some repetitive obsession or repetitive illusion and I am really just wondering if we BC Voicers are going to be part of a famous case someday they'll make a TV movie about. That would be neato.

DELETED

DELETED

The real sports mind = ego personified

You sir, are jealous of the RSM, which makes you a casual sport fan. But don't be mad, your not the only casual cheerleader I have to deal with on a daily basis.

DELETED

DELETED

The real sports mind CONTINUES to bring truth, fact, and substance to each and every post.

The numbers don't lie people.

DELETED

Guest Guest

dude real sports mind everyone knows it's you. ''tom from portland''??? ya okay. you do that all the freakin time. cut yourself please.

Archived