JC U12 Lax Team Undefeated!

Guest Facts

Guest Facts

Johnson City Youth U12 Team finished the season undefeated. Team record was 10-0. Congratulations to all the boys for a great season!

Guest Guest
Johnson City Youth U12 Team finished the season undefeated. Team record was 10-0. Congratulations to all the boys for a great season!

Wow, talk about searching for publicity. It's a U-12 league man. Wait until wins and losses actually matter.

Guest Guest
Wow, talk about searching for publicity. It's a U-12 league man. Wait until wins and losses actually matter.

Just watch and wait with JC Modifified lax next year. There are a lot of good players coming up that will mesh with those on modified that they played with in the past in youth. This is only the beginning of a new era of JC Lax. And too bad if you can't deal with the pride of our team. At least we have it.

Guest Proud JC Lax Parent

Way to go guys. You all did great. We had several new comers to the game who picked it up very well as well. Good job.

Guest Guest
Just watch and wait with JC Modifified lax next year. There are a lot of good players coming up that will mesh with those on modified that they played with in the past in youth. This is only the beginning of a new era of JC Lax. And too bad if you can't deal with the pride of our team. At least we have it.

OMG!! We finally got JV sports off this forum and we have some guy talking about Modified!?!?!? LOL!! Incredible.

Hey, my son's t-Ball team went 6-2 this year. Can I post about that?

Guest Guest
OMG!! We finally got JV sports off this forum and we have some guy talking about Modified!?!?!? LOL!! Incredible.

Nice job JC U12. If you want to post about T-ball go ahead.

Guest Guest

Son's 2nd grade kickball team won yesterday 14-12 over another 2nd grade team. These guys are for real. By 8th grade, they should be good.

Guest Guest

Isn't that the same team that played, 7th graders? Its my understanding that a coach at the pre-season meeting stressed that the league was designed to be for 5th and 6th graders and the JC coach freaked out and refused to abide. I guess a team of kids who should be playing modified lacrosse should go undefeated aginst elementary kids.

What a joke- just like your pee-wee football program!

Guest Guest

Wrong. There was not 1 7th grader on the team, they are all 5th and 6th graders. Unlike Vestal who had 4-5 modified players and JC still tied them. Keep up the good work JC Youth.

Guest Guest
Wrong. There was not 1 7th grader on the team, they are all 5th and 6th graders. Unlike Vestal who had 4-5 modified players and JC still tied them. Keep up the good work JC Youth.

IT DOESN"T MATTER!! It's MODIFIED!!

Guest Guest

Well on the topic of completley useless sports banter, the Seton 3rd and 4th grade team won the Vestel Lacrosse tournament yesterday. They beat Vestel twice and even shut them out... you better watch out for these future players.

On another note, JC had to suspend their modified program half way throught the season because of a lack of players due to academics.

That is just sad. Way to build for the future JC!

Guest Guest
Well on the topic of completley useless sports banter, the Seton 3rd and 4th grade team won the Vestel Lacrosse tournament yesterday. They beat Vestel twice and even shut them out... you better watch out for these future players.

On another note, JC had to suspend their modified program half way throught the season because of a lack of players due to academics.

Get your facts straight. Yes some players were suspended but they played a full schedule. JC lacrosse is fine, worry about your team.

Guest Guest

The way I see it is you can post anything - almost - that you want on here so go for it!

Guest Guest
Son's 2nd grade kickball team won yesterday 14-12 over another 2nd grade team. These guys are for real. By 8th grade, they should be good.

Congrats!! Way to go!!!

Guest Guest
Isn't that the same team that played, 7th graders? Its my understanding that a coach at the pre-season meeting stressed that the league was designed to be for 5th and 6th graders and the JC coach freaked out and refused to abide. I guess a team of kids who should be playing modified lacrosse should go undefeated aginst elementary kids.

What a joke- just like your pee-wee football program!

In case you didn't know as apparently you don't, modified starts at the 7th grade level. We do indeed have 5 and 6th graders in the under 12. And no I am not the coach.

Guest Guest

Why do you Seton people think you are just so wonderful. Didn't see ya beat Forks - the best team in the area along with Vestal who both just won. Don't see you still playing? And as far as suspensions, you are not going to tell me that Vestal doesn't cover up what their kids are doing off the field.

Archived