The Real Sports Mind...no longer relevant

Guest Truth Dispenser

Guest Truth Dispenser

When the Real Sports Mind first started posting, he managed to anger countless people on BCVoice with his inane commentary.

However, when it became evident that his "knowledge" was limited to stating falsely that "CV Baseball = choke", the Real Sports Mind was exposed as an anti-CV poster whose sole purpose was to anger CV supporters.

The CV people, and others who may not have an alliance to CV athletics but are truly knowledgeable sports fans, have finally understood this, and as a result that the number of people responding negatively to RSM's posts has diminished greatly.

So the next time you read The Real Sports Mind's "analysis", have a good chuckle, and move onto other topics, knowing that the Real Sports Mind no longer matters.

Guest Guest
When the Real Sports Mind first started posting, he managed to anger countless people on BCVoice with his inane commentary.

However, when it became evident that his "knowledge" was limited to stating falsely that "CV Baseball = choke", the Real Sports Mind was exposed as an anti-CV poster whose sole purpose was to anger CV supporters.

The CV people, and others who may not have an alliance to CV athletics but are truly knowledgeable sports fans, have finally understood this, and as a result that the number of people responding negatively to RSM's posts has diminished greatly.

So the next time you read The Real Sports Mind's "analysis", have a good chuckle, and move onto other topics, knowing that the Real Sports Mind no longer matters.

he never did and never will

Guest Guest

I disagree. Just because someone posts his or her opinion on a topic that might not fall under your logic of thinking, then they are not relevant. Looks like the real sports mind has shown you a thing or two about relevancy buddy.

Guest Guest

Actually everytime I look on the sports forum section there are 2 or three new posts about the real sports mind. I think you are living in a fantasy world my friend.

Guest Guest

Actually...people are waiting by their keyboards to see what The RSM will write next. You can tell because as soon as The RSM posts about a topic their are several responses that Agree within minutes.

Guest Guest
I could not agree more with that assessment. And you used facts to back up your argument. Excellent post. :lol:

Actually that just proves he posts under RSM and then posts under other names and guest to try to make it appear that there are people as stupid as him.

@

Guest Guest
Actually that just proves he posts under RSM and then posts under other names and guest to try to make it appear that there are people as stupid as him.

@

I disagree with that assessment.

Archived