HORRIBLE Belmont coverage by ABC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

First of all, the sound was horrible, but the post=race coverage takes the cake.

Here it is 7 minutes after the race ended and they have YET to give even one single second of coverage to the horse that WON the race!

I realize Big Brown was the big story and even win or lose, but come on, how about giving credit to the winner?!?

Just now, as I finish this they show the winner with it's robe of flowers in the winners circle, and they are still talking about Big Brown.

Guest guest
First of all, the sound was horrible, but the post=race coverage takes the cake.

Here it is 7 minutes after the race ended and they have YET to give even one single second of coverage to the horse that WON the race!

I realize Big Brown was the big story and even win or lose, but come on, how about giving credit to the winner?!?

Just now, as I finish this they show the winner with it's robe of flowers in the winners circle, and they are still talking about Big Brown.

CRAP! I forgot all aboutthe race! Which horse won?

Guest Guest
CRAP! I forgot all aboutthe race! Which horse won?

Da 'Tara 38 to 1 won. Big Brown was third and in good position going towards the final turn but he did not fire or have any kick at all. Big Browns jockey said he had no horse at that point and eased him off the pace. Big Brown is the first Triple Crown Contender to finish last in the Belmont Stakes. His loud mouth trainer Rick Dutrow is not saying a word. It appears Big Brown was not injured.

Yeah, I also that that was pretty ridiculous. Not to mention if you watched it on HD it kept freezing. But seriously the 38-1 underdog won the race wire to wire and it took a good ten minutes to get a camera on it. Give me a break.

@

Archived