Anyone watch A&E "The First 48"?

God Hates Us All

Wow, you are so cool. Really. I mean it. No seriously. I do. How can I be like you? Please enlighten me & everyone else here. Because I'm sure everyone else here also thinks you're really cool and wishes they could be just like you. Seriously. I mean it.

Guest Negrodamous
I have watched about 20-25 episodes of this show. There is a common factor between all the victims and all the perps. I just can't put my finger on it though.

Good observation. Unfortunely the NAACP has labled this show racist and complained to the producers. This is the truth. But something that shows the truth can't be racist. Blacks are only about 12% of the

population but are responsible for over 50% of the murders in the US. They are involved in crime far in excess of their representation in the population. It's probable genetic. Just look around Bingo.

holy cow, go to the "first 48" web site and look at the case updates section. It tells about what happened when these guys went to court and has a picture of them. EVERY ONE IS BLACK!!!!

Archived