6- Hope didn't give Stinson the ball enough

5- Mullins is a DI ballhog

4- She blocked the plate- that's illegal

3- Scarcella moved

2-We have the most School Spirit

1- it's all The Real Sports Mind Fault

Truth=truth

pwnage, I'm outta here

You're on the money with most of these, CV fans always have plenty of excuses.

I disagree with you on one thing, a 1-run loss to Horseheads is not a choke. Losing to Windsor in 06, that might be a choke, but not the loss to Horseheads.

You're on the money with most of these, CV fans always have plenty of excuses.

I disagree with you on one thing, a 1-run loss to Horseheads is not a choke. Losing to Windsor in 06, that might be a choke, but not the loss to Horseheads.

i didn't call it a choke. I just said it is lame to whine about school size

windsor was a choke and considering the way the lansing game wnet down this year, last year was a choke as well

Guest Guest

Roy Oswalt graduated with 27 kids in his class and never complaind when he played bigger schools, because he beat them silly!

Guest Guest
list the numbers and i'd be happy too

#10 - I believe you are refering to a knock on the Windsor coach and not a reference to any loss. Plus how can Windsor practice 7 days a week when playing 2 or 3 games a week. If they're going 7 days a week why are their outfielders so bad. Makes no sense.

#8 what does next years budget have to do with this season. - makes no sense.

#2 - just stupid - makes no sense.

#1 - just stupid - makes no sense.

thank you for your time - I'll have a number 4 with a sprite please

#10 - I believe you are refering to a knock on the Windsor coach and not a reference to any loss. Plus how can Windsor practice 7 days a week when playing 2 or 3 games a week. If they're going 7 days a week why are their outfielders so bad. Makes no sense. i agree...but a Warrior Whiner used it as an excuse in the Cv Windsor post

#8 what does next years budget have to do with this season. makes no sense. nothing, but the Warrior Whiners have already begun to pint to the downfall of the school because people voted no

#2 - just stupid - makes no sense. I agree, but the Warrior Whiners often point to that after tough lossses, as if it seperates them from we mere peasants

#1 - just stupid - makes no sense. He is the bane of the Warrior Whiners existence. They all crucify him, but he is living rent free in their heads

thank you for your time - I'll have a number 4 with a sprite please- pay at the first window, pick up at the second

Guest Guest

Now that was funny.

The TRUTH is - that RSM is now living "rent free" in the heads of most, if not all, CV posters ...

What's even funnier is that RSM is most likely a CF sophmore with acne and an EMU haircut.

Guest Guest
who would start on most CV sports teams

haha so he could start on most cv teams, but cf baseball season was utterly dispicable. their basketball season? even worse. football? you had a good run but as far as talent goes, it's a well known fact that CV did have a more athletic team just no coaching.

overall this year CV has had more success as far as wins and making it to the post season than any school in the area, and you're going to say that some CF acne covered freak could start on their teams. haha. good logic my friend.

Guest Guest

tony scarcella moving wasnt a big deal cause we still had billy dayton go to states and we wer glad he moved cause of a post he made on myspace and here about our school and football team windsor practicing 7 days a week doesnt have anything to do with it, it was a stupid call by the umpire at the plate horseheads beating us wasnt cause of a bigger school it was cause we were getting to full of ourselves thnking that no one could beat us

Guest Guest
10- Windsor practices 7 days a week

9- Horseheads is a bigger school

8- The mean meanies in our district wouldn't pass the budget

7- Forks football is all on steriods and dumb

6- Hope didn't give Stinson the ball enough

5- Mullins is a DI ballhog

4- She blocked the plate- that's illegal

3- Scarcella moved

2-We have the most School Spirit

1- it's all The Real Sports Mind Fault

Truth=truth

pwnage, I'm outta here

Jeeze shut up already and get a job you post on this site waaaay too much. And no being a pedophile is not a real job, sorry your going to have to find something else to do.

Guest Guest
haha so he could start on most cv teams, but cf baseball season was utterly dispicable. their basketball season? even worse. football? you had a good run but as far as talent goes, it's a well known fact that CV did have a more athletic team just no coaching.

overall this year CV has had more success as far as wins and making it to the post season than any school in the area, and you're going to say that some CF acne covered freak could start on their teams. haha. good logic my friend.

chucknorrisorly.JPG

Guest I Love RSM

No coaching for CV? Jeez that sounds like yet another warrior excuse <_<

Guest Guest

No sir, you are mistaken. That is not an 'excuse' used by the CV players or fans. That is the reason that critics much like yourself gave explaining why CF was able to win both times this year.

Guest Guest

okay Im from cv and this actually kind of funny. Sometimes it is true we can get a little cocky but no one can deny the fact that this year we had pretty good sports records. And of course, as any fans do we enjoy seeing our players do good and we dont want to see them lose and it goes to our heads, and also we will stand up for ourselves on here because it seems that every day there is another post about how "overrated" we are. Cv baseball lost in a big game, but they were section champs. we lost, we werent hitting and no amount of complaning can change it. Cv softball also lost but had a great season, bad calls happen every game and if it were in our favor we would be all for it. Cv basketball lost, but came a far way being the underdogs. we just got beat fair and square. Cv football lost again to forks, which shows that when it comes down to it, they always play us better. CV really isnt as cocky or whiny as we seem but nobody likes to admit that theyre wrong or that they lost its human nature, we'll just get over it and try to do better next year. And stop bagging on the kids playing college sports, who cares how they got the oppurtunity, as long as they got it, if it were you Im sure you'd be thrilled. Theyre just having fun and trying to prove to themselves that they can do it, so let them.

Guest Guest
DELETED

Scarcella won one of two divisions in wrestling

The football team couldn't win one of 5 divisions

Stinson used to care about wrestling till he got exposed in his matches vs. Jud the Stud

Wrestlers in this area are far better at their sport than any other male athletes are at theirs

Guest Guest

The real sports mind = a real DELETED

Get off the kids backs already...they are high school student-athletes, the key word being students.

GET A LIFE

@

Archived