Seton Wiffle Ball League

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

After a three week season of grueling play with many spectacular highlights, it all came down to today's epic game 13 match up between the Shoonks and the Nips. After the first couple innings the Nips held onto slim 3-1 lead before scoring 8 in the top of the firth enroute to a 10-1 win. Congratulations to the Nips and to the Shoonks...Cheaters never win!

Guest Guest
After a three week season of grueling play with many spectacular highlights, it all came down to today's epic game 13 match up between the Shoonks and the Nips. After the first couple innings the Nips held onto slim 3-1 lead before scoring 8 in the top of the firth enroute to a 10-1 win. Congratulations to the Nips and to the Shoonks...Cheaters never win!

Usually, this post would be made fun of beyond control, but some other idiot posted about JC Modified Lax so I guess this is about equal in comparison.

Guest Guest
Hahaha, yeah I know, that's why I posted it.

Listen Dope Head - it wasn't modified. Can you even read. Congrats on your wiffle ball league! Probably the best game you can even play. Would imagine it would be a beer league too.

@

Guest Guest
Listen Dope Head - it wasn't modified. Can you even read. Congrats on your wiffle ball league! Probably the best game you can even play. Would imagine it would be a beer league too.

@

Listen crack head...it was JC modified at least in the English language..I also am a three sport varsity athlete and could kick your DELETED bro.

@

Archived