HERE COME THE TOYOTAS! NASCAR

Guest ZORROX

HISTORY WAS MADE TODAY IN THE DAYTONA GATORAIDE SHOOTOUT! LOOK OUT CHEVY AND FORD THE TOYOTAS ARE COMEING!

ITS ONY THE BEGINING!! MOVING FORWARD!! TOYOTA!

History made ? How do you figure that ? The only thing I saw that even came close to history was that Stewart and Gordon did not win and that Mikie Waltrup actually helped a team member get into the 500.

:)

Mouser....... History was made you dolt! It was the first time an import ever won in NASCAR! I guess you didnt know that.

Congrats to TOYOTA there just might be a new sherriff in town!

Mouser....... History was made you dolt! It was the first time an import ever won in NASCAR! I guess you didnt know that.

Congrats to TOYOTA there just might be a new sherriff in town!

It IS their second year on the circuit. Just by the law of averages they have to pull off a win sometime.

You are an ignorant S.O.B. though. If you had any brains you would know an individual race win, while great for anyone, does not mean squat in the overall picture.

Polish some DELETED like a good lackey and quit posting from the boss' computer, you know he hates that.

Guest Driver88

Two "wins" for Lil' E so far with the new team! Goooooo Earnhardt, Jr.! (I've been waiting 2 years for this!) Can't wait until Sunday - Beer & Wings at my place!!

DELETED

Then educate us, oh glorious supreme being. What does a perfect example of a human being such as yourself do on a Sunday afternoon?

What consumes your day off and wraps you up for an afternoon of entertainment?

Please tell us oh great guide to all that is right. Please tell us now.

Not american. that is why the sport has gone to hell. First Dayton 500 i have not been at in 30 years and dont think i will ever go back. let the japs have at it.

I agree with you! The OP is a fan of Toyota only because his wife sells the junks and he drives one. As far as I'm concerned, Chevy will dominate and Jr. (88)will be at the front showing everyone how to do it! That includes the little Rainbow Gay Boy Jeffrey who has been shown how to do it...........from the BACK!!!

Oh by the way Mike Waltrip forgot WHO GAVE HIM HIS START IN A CHEVY AND MADE HIM A WINNER...........................DALE Sr.

i am sure those finely tuned athletes driving the cars can handle the toyotas...i am sure they have a steering wheel in them like the other cars that only turns left.

Haven't been to Watkins Glenn in years, but aren't there at least a couple right hand turns in that road course?

Archived