To the Real Sports Mind.

Guest RSM fan

Guest RSM fan

What is your analysis on schools other then CV? Iv seen your posts about CV, but what about other schools? Whats your analysis on neighboring schools like CF, Windsor, SV, or any other close school in the area?

Guest Guest
DELETED

Winning a state record 84 games in a 7 season stretch and being in a state record six of the last seven classification title games would do that to the fans of any team.

Calling that close to overrated is just another bullet-hole in your self-proclaimed expert status.

Jealous of CV? Because CV owns them in just two sports? CF owns them in a few too.

Guest Guest

This is not a CF vs CV issue - it's about the Real Sports Mind being a self-proclaimed expert.

Notice how he never really answers the question.

Guest The real sports mind
This is not a CF vs CV issue - it's about the Real Sports Mind being a self-proclaimed expert.

Notice how he never really answers the question.

I already answered the question thorougly and I used fact supported with evidence. Go back to school little boy.

DELETED

DELETED

DELETED

DELETED

The real sports mind continues to impress his fans with his great talent evaluation. :lol:

Guest Guest

Wrong again RSM

Whats your analysis on neighboring schools like CF, Windsor, SV, or any other close school in the area?

I already answered the question thorougly and I used fact supported with evidence. Go back to school little boy.

Once again, RSM targets CV and CF.

Further evidence that RSM does not understand or comprehend.

Guest Guest
the real sports mind continues to impress his countless fans with his dead on game analysis.

I can't wait to see this losers predictions on every football game this fall for the Broome County teams.

Guest The real sports mind
I can't wait to see this losers predictions on every football game this fall for the Broome County teams.

Your not the only one who can't wait for the real sports mind's..................dead on sectional 4 football game analysis.

Truth = truth

fact = fact

Guest Guest
Your not the only one who can't wait for the real sports mind's..................dead on sectional 4 football game analysis.

Football isn't even a sport. How can it be a sport when you stop for a rest every nine seconds while wearing full kevlar-like body armor like a bunch of nancies?

@

Guest Guest
Football isn't even a sport. How can it be a sport when you stop for a rest every nine seconds while wearing full kevlar-like body armor like a bunch of nancies?

@

The infamous (you fill in the blank) of 08'.

a (you fill in the blank) is a (you fill in the blank). :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
When windsor or SV do anything of note, like choke away a season or become overrated then I will post my true talent evaluation.

Real Sports Mind at his finest. Wait until something happens and then frame it as a choke.

TROLL

Guest Guest
Yes yes. It is true.

Infamous (cough, cough) of 08' from CV baseball. It has to hurt real real bad.

Kind of like CF Lacrosse....cough cough....

@

Archived