Forks - Vestal Lax Games

Guest JC Laxer

Where is every other team in Section 4 lacrosse right now, other then Vestal, Forks and Corning East?
dog, you going to the games tonight? can't make the first one but i'll be there for next 2. if i got this right it's west genny/vestal then forks/carthage & c.e./skinn. in that order. is that right? lax rules!

Guest Guest

Forks/carthage has been postponed as carthage had to turn around because rte 81 was closed due to highway problems during the storm north of Syracuse.

As of now the other two games are still on. Corning/Shan had been moved to U-E in case the first two games were delayed, but probably will be moved back to vestal since the 5:30 game has been postponed.

Pointrider, Is it me or did it seem like both teams tried to give that game away yesterday? Very sloppy for a state qtr final.
i agree, i asked if they had switched jerseys in the 2nd half! i was surprised how little carthage relied on special teams(considering how high they are ranked). did you think the refs called a soft game?

Out of the three qtr finals I watched it was the worst called game out of the three. I'd call it inconsistant. It wasn't as badly called as the guy standing behind me yelling at the refs thought it was. ;)

Didn't see the last body check that got the cross checking penality,to be honest,but all year they have been flagging those type of hits. Too bad it really determined the outcome.

What really surprised me was the unforced errors from both sides. Forks played a lot better game against Vestal I thought. Their defense did well getting back to stop unsettled chances. Their O seemed to stop doiing what got them there, strong cuts to the goal.

Out of the three qtr finals I watched it was the worst called game out of the three. I'd call it inconsistant. It wasn't as badly called as the guy standing behind me yelling at the refs thought it was. ;)

Didn't see the last body check that got the cross checking penality,to be honest,but all year they have been flagging those type of hits. Too bad it really determined the outcome.

What really surprised me was the unforced errors from both sides. Forks played a lot better game against Vestal I thought. Their defense did well getting back to stop unsettled chances. Their O seemed to stop doiing what got them there, strong cuts to the goal.

i think they made several attempts to hit their cutters but were either unsuccessful or the shot would take too long and the carthage d would crush it. that hit happened right in front of me and i will agree, i hate to see a game decided like that, the ref had no choice. the kid's hands were definitely apart on the stick. i was standing against the fence, 50 yard line, visitor side. the kid should have gone stick not body. but in the heat of battle there's not a guy on the field that wouldn't have taken that hit. oh well, still a hell of a game. now on to MLL when you can catch it!

@

Archived