BOXING KELLY PAVALICK

Guest guest

Guest Don King
any thought on how long he will hold the title

I'd like to see him fight IBF champ Arthur Abraham. To answer your question, he could reign 3-4 years but I suspect at some point he'll chase big money and move up to super middleweight. The proliferation of governing bodies has sadly reduced the importance of the title belts.

Guest guest
I'd like to see him fight IBF champ Arthur Abraham. To answer your question, he could reign 3-4 years but I suspect at some point he'll chase big money and move up to super middleweight. The proliferation of governing bodies has sadly reduced the importance of the title belts.

yea i dont see anyone in the division that poses a threat abraham would be a decent fight but i think kelly takes him out in eight rounds

Guest Guest

Pavlik has star potential. He is everything boxing fans could want. He is as good of a guy as there is and he hits like truck and will fight anyone. Pay no attention to the governing bodies, but rather who is crowned the Ring Middleweight champion and Pavlik is the man.

He has beaten Jermain twice and knocked out Edision Miranda who is rematching ABraham next and the winner of that bout against Pavlik would be awesome. Kelly has a great fan base and it's growing by the day. I'd love to see Miranda-Pavlik II.

However, what trumps all is that it's heavily rumored for Pavlik to face Joe Calzaghe in October and that is the superfight we all deserve and both fighters deserve as well. Imagine that in front of 80000 fans in Wales.

If you didn't see Pavlike-Miranda 1, Youtube it and see why that would be another classic. Also, Miranda-Abraham saw some brutal fighting as well as Arthur fought for nearly the whole fight with a jaw broken in several place. And, people think what a warrior that clown that Kimbo fought was for fighting with DELETED cauliflower ear.

Archived