XC signings

Guest another guest

Guest another guest

Congratulations to Paige Mullins (JC) and Megan Cordi (ME) for signing this week with SU and Bryant to run next year-two fine young ladies and both very deserving.

Guest SECIVRULES
Congratulations to Paige Mullins (JC) and Megan Cordi (ME) for signing this week with SU and Bryant to run next year-two fine young ladies and both very deserving.

Congrats to Paige excellent job in all of your XC seasons and good luck in this years track

as for Cordi tht is a joke she shouldnt have even been in M-E's top 7 at sectionals. Although i do congrradulate her for signing with them

Guest who are you?
Congrats to Paige excellent job in all of your XC seasons and good luck in this years track

as for Cordi tht is a joke she shouldnt have even been in M-E's top 7 at sectionals. Although i do congrradulate her for signing with them

If you're so smart- tell us what your name is. It is easy to make an acusation when you're wrong. Who on M-E should have been #7? Did anyone else ever break 22:00?

This forum gives a brainless coward like you a chance to talk garbage.

The person before was way out of line but it made me go and look and if you go and look at Tullyrunners at STACs the meet before sectionals and COrdi comes in 9th of M-E girls i believe Hartung and Bercume beat her

Thanks to the person who defended Cordi. To you- who has to be critical. I have to ask why?

First, notice that I am, not anonymous. I have the guts to say who I am. I would like to know who you are so we could talk.

As far as her signing being a "joke" (as you say). I imagine that you have no idea of the incredible depth of talent in the girls distance runners from Section IV right now. There are many other girls from our area who could earn an opportunity to go to a good college to run- this should come as no surprise.

As far as her running in sectionals- do you have access to team statistics? If you did then you would know that anyone who was in the top 7 for all but 1 race deserves to run in sectionals for that team. M-E had amazing talent last year. 8 girls were eventually able to break 22:00 for 5K XC- that is quite an accomplishment.

If you want to be so critical and try to hurt someone's feelings, please do so publicly and not anonymously.

I go to M-E and Megan is a really nice girl and a very hard worker. I always see her running. Literally all the time. I bet she was even out today when we got out early. I see her on my free periods running too. The girl is a crazy runner. I congradulate both runners because it is such a great "feet." Ha. Get it? Feet? Running? I know it's "feat" but I mean come on. Anyways, Bryant U is like a first or second year DI school so Megan should do really good there, plus I think it's a five mile race in college? I could be wrong. Anyways, I have been around Megan running for a long time and I think she's already very good, but the extra two miles on a race will just make her blossom into a really good collegiate runner. Even if it's still a 3.1 mile course I know she'll do great!

Guest Steve Spittler

Megan is a solid runner, she may not be Paige, but anyone who signs a National Letter of Intent should recieve publicity. It takes a lot of work and dedication to not only run competitively and go through a recruiting process. Coming from a fellow section 4 runner I congradulate both girls for all of their accomplishments and their signings. I know that I plan to run in college and even though I'm not a state champ it would be nice to be recognized when I decide where I am going.

Megan is a solid runner, she may not be Paige, but anyone who signs a National Letter of Intent should recieve publicity. It takes a lot of work and dedication to not only run competitively and go through a recruiting process. Coming from a fellow section 4 runner I congradulate both girls for all of their accomplishments and their signings. I know that I plan to run in college and even though I'm not a state champ it would be nice to be recognized when I decide where I am going.

ha Spittler, no one's going to recognize you, you don't even crack the top 20 best runners in the section! Honestly, i really only want to know about GOOD runners and where they plan on going.

Guest Steve Spittler
ha Spittler, no one's going to recognize you, you don't even crack the top 20 best runners in the section! Honestly, i really only want to know about GOOD runners and where they plan on going.

#1 I am in the top 20 and am a junior

#2 I have no problem discussing this with you, but at least say who you are if you are going to speak negatively.

Haha Farrell McKenna, such a jokester. Ignore my last post, just a friend being stupid on the internet. See everyone in a few weeks!

Guest Steve Spittler
Haha Farrell McKenna, such a jokester. Ignore my last post, just a friend being stupid on the internet. See everyone in a few weeks!

^^^

that was me, steve spittler, just forgot to type it as my username. sorry for the triple post, just learning how to use the forum.

Guest Guest
^^^

that was me, steve spittler, just forgot to type it as my username. sorry for the triple post, just learning how to use the forum.

Dude, seriously? It's not that hard.

Guest guest
If you want to be so critical and try to hurt someone's feelings, please do so publicly and not anonymously.

Hurt someones feelings? Come on now... this is BCV... absolutely no credibility should be linked to any post... and a coach who reads, as well as posts here is wacko... oops I forgot you're a wacko distance coach and a SPARENT too!!!

Guest Guest
Hurt someones feelings? Come on now... this is BCV... absolutely no credibility should be linked to any post... and a coach who reads, as well as posts here is wacko... oops I forgot you're a wacko distance coach and a SPARENT too!!!

Maybe he's a father protecting his daughter. I know I'd do the same for my kid.

Guest mcordi

And of course- you're anonymous. Just to let you know- I have defended many people- using my real name.

It's easy to call someone "whacko" and a "Sparent" when you're anonymous.

I know that there are many posts (like yours) that are not credible. If we (the normal people) can get rid of the posters offering undue and, often, slanderous criticism this would be a great place.

My question is: Why should anyone (except maybe people like you) be unwelcome on this board?

Archived