thirstys

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest Drinker

Just where do you people live? Have you been to the grocery store lately? Purchased gas? Clothing? Paid any bills? Do you have any clue about what you are talking about or do you simply just want to bit*# about someone raising their prices? Don't you think their costs have gone up? Do you think they should eat that increase completely? Stay home, turn your own heat on and talk to yourself - you are the only one that wants to listen to you.

Just where do you people live? None Of Your Business

Do you think they should eat that increase completely? I would think they should. If the service changed for the better, if the place looked cleaner, if the food was fresh and not left overs from 3 weeks ago, then I could undertand the increase

BESIDES, KEVIN needs to get out of there and get a good job as a cook. He is really good at cooking and can't help it that that fat guy that can just barely walk around behind the counter won't give him good product to work with.

Yeah, and if you tip him really well he doesn't charge you for your drinks!

This is TR and I do charge everyone for there drinks, if you see me working and not take any money its because the customer is usually running a tab which makes our job alot easier than having to take the money everytime someone gets a drink.....and if a person is spending money at the bar yeah i will give them a "free drink" but i mark it down and at the end of the nite I pay for all the "free drinks"out of my own pocket so dont be a loser and say i give out free drinks you must have a really pathetic life if you sit in a bar watchin me work.

Guest Garo K.
This is TR and I do charge everyone for there drinks, if you see me working and not take any money its because the customer is usually running a tab which makes our job alot easier than having to take the money everytime someone gets a drink.....and if a person is spending money at the bar yeah i will give them a "free drink" but i mark it down and at the end of the nite I pay for all the "free drinks"out of my own pocket so dont be a loser and say i give out free drinks you must have a really pathetic life if you sit in a bar watchin me work.

That a boy just keep'em walking the line TR!!

Garo K.

There is a lot kicking up prices. Increased gas prices for one. The other is a shortage of hops and wheat. The farmers have moved to corn for biofuel profits. Supply, demand, do the math. You will see bread prices rising soon also. Not to mention anything trucked in. It all gets passed along to the consumer.

Guest Guest

anyone that says tim gives out free drinks is crazy... or just annoyed that they have to wait to be served. soooo stop making up shit because your not one of the people who's drink he knows and immediately gets it and starts a tab for when they walk in. get a grip. his being on top of things and remembering people speeds up your wait time so dont complain. tim deserves everything he gets, probably MORE.

or stay home and buy your own booze so you can pour your own "free" drinks.

Guest Guest

Remember back in the 70s when that place was so crowded you couldn't walk around. I remember sitting there with some people lighting up a bowl and passing it around. Whoever took my pipe - I still wish I could get it back!

Then there were the fights in the ally out back. Ah the good ol days. Swats, Hanigans, Baby Bear... remember Ace? What a friendly, successful businessman he was.

Guest Guest

i go to thirstys all the time with my wife and this tr you are speaking about is Tim Reardon? and not from PT Reardons. Is that Ace Reardon's son? If so he stepped right in his fathers shoes....Is TR the one that wears the hat like is father did? just not notre dame, if his father knew that he would be rolling in his grave... He is a nice kid and his mom should be proud

Guest guest
i go to thirstys all the time with my wife and this tr you are speaking about is Tim Reardon? and not from PT Reardons. Is that Ace Reardon's son? If so he stepped right in his fathers shoes....Is TR the one that wears the hat like is father did? just not notre dame, if his father knew that he would be rolling in his grave... He is a nice kid and his mom should be proud

TR the man with a million girls. How's he do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived