UE football 09 losses

Guest football fan

Guest football fan

UE will lose to the following teams next season because other teams have better teams

UE will get blown out at home agaisnt Aquinas

UE will lose at home against EFA- (lost only 4 starters)

UE will lose to ME in a nail biter

UE will lose to Binghanton

UE will win the section again against Bing- and also win agaisnt section 3 this year finally.

Will be first AA team in central NY to advance with four regular season losses. They will be like the Auburn of 07

W

Guest Neil Kerr
UE will lose to the following teams next season because other teams have better teams

UE will win the section again against Bing- and also win agaisnt section 3 this year finally.

Will be first AA team in central NY to advance with four regular season losses. They will be like the Auburn of 07

W

This is a stupid post. If U.E. could not beat weak schools like EFA and M.E. then they would not have a chance beating the Section3 Champion.

Guest ex-player

usually posts like this are started by non-athletes. a real athlete knows that anything can happen during any game. see the last superbowl? you take one game at a time and never look ahead. to predict a team's season in advance is someone with no sports ability or knowledge trying to act like they fit in. you don't.

Guest basketballfan

W

UE doesn't even play against ME

W

that by far is the dumbest post ever..ue will beat efa, me, bing and mayb aquinas...

UE will lose to aquinas i think EFA might be close (doubt it) either way UE will win.

ME isnt going to have a shot against them and bing will lose during the season and in the section 4 finals UE will lose again in the quarter finals

Guest nostrodamus
UE will lose to aquinas i think EFA might be close (doubt it) either way UE will win.

ME isnt going to have a shot against them and bing will lose during the season and in the section 4 finals UE will lose again in the quarter finals

great. let's call all the schools involved and tell them they don't have to play the games. we got it covered.

Archived