See Luke Bryan in Bethel Woods, not En-Joie

Wally Funk

I see a lot of concerts, I love to dance!  I'm not sure why the Dick's Open people are spreading a lie that Luke Bryan's only Upstate NY show is in Endicott.  Just two weeks later Luke Bryan is performing at Bethel Woods, 90 miles away in Sullivan County, NY.  Why would the Dick's Open people tell such a lie? Bethel Woods is a beautiful concert venue.  It is set up for big audiences, unlike the makeshift stage at En-Joie.  Bethel has plenty of parking, concessions and bathrooms.  I will never go to another show at En-Joie, it is dangerous. And I don't see prices yet, but I guarantee tickets will be cheaper in Bethel. I do not recommend going to a concert at the Dick's Open unless you want to spend too much money, have a bad time, wait in long lines, and walk 5 miles for parking.  Bethel actually has seating, unlike En-Joie where you are on your feet unless you're in one of those tents for the rich at $500 per person.

bethel-woods-amphitheater.jpeg