OBAMA IN THE OVAL OFFICE

Guest Tawshawna Washington

May as well get rid of the flush toilets and make Alfred E. Newman Vice-President as well!

We can all sit by the campfire eating roasted bugs and painting eachothers faces too!

Dancing in circles jumping up and down and beating our drums! BUWANNA!

Wouldn't it be cool if they decorated the oval office in an African motif?

I did my living room like that and I love it!

Are you of African descent? Or a weak-minded wannabe?

May as well get rid of the flush toilets and make Alfred E. Newman Vice-President as well!

We can all sit by the campfire eating roasted bugs and painting eachothers faces too!

You are the epitomy of stupid. I work with Asians, Blacks, Persians, Russians......all emigrated Americans. In Homeland Security. We work hard every day to keep you safe, so that you have the RIGHT to post stupid DELETED. You have a ball posting ignorant crap, while we work to protect you......all Americans, from all over the world.

Please detail what you have done lately. :unsure:

The fact that blatant racism still exists is disgusting. Most likely, people who post things like this are closet racists. They don't have the courage to say it except on message boards and in the comfort of their own homes amongst likeminded friends whilst watching the NASCAR race.

What blatant racism makes you more disgusted,whites that are racist against blacks or blacks that are racists against whites?

Archived