Tennis

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Can someone tell us who is on each team? Is there a place it lists the rosters? Which team has been best over the years. Who has gone on to play in college?

@

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bluedevil08

i think the best player that i have seen this year, would have to be Gianni Contro from CV. the kid is practically andy roddick, he can serve 90+ and basically owns everyone.

Guest Guest
i think the best player that i have seen this year, would have to be Gianni Contro from CV. the kid is practically andy roddick, he can serve 90+ and basically owns everyone.

How many losses does he have? thats what i thought. Besides ain't he a doubles player?

Guest Guest
Didn't he lose to JC?

Having a fast serve is enough only if you play against people who can't really play. The ball never gets into play since the opponent can't return and probably can't serve. The only way to tell if you can play is to play tournaments against kids outta this area cause nobody around here can play except Tsai.

Guest Guest

"You can be good in tennis and not play in tournements". Nope. If you are good then you do play tournaments casue you can't get good without them. You can be a good overall athlete and look ok against kids here because nobody can really play. Except Tsai, show me evidence that anyone can play. Can't cause they all play against each other so score is determined by tons of double faults and errors. The one who has the fewest wins. An entire match can go by without one rally or one winner.

Guest Guest

90 plus? That's supposed to be fast? Hardly. That wouldn't even had been considered fast in the 1970s when metal rackets first started to hit the public main-stream.

Guest Guest
Speaking of Tennis BCC Girls are still in Arizona for their tennis championships. Wonder how they are doing :huh:

speaking of people playing tennis instead of tennis players.

Archived