Tioga Downs Sat. and Sun.Rip

Guest Guestss

Guest Guestss

Well thought I'd wander up and see if any changes are made and I mean toward the patrons.There were no hits, a ton of people were there more than ever before, but winners, the machines were set there is no doubt about it if you walked around and saw how they were working.

One that I can explain perhaps so you can get the picture. It spins as you click until it hits on something that gives you extra spins so you can win something. Well it should stop somewhere to give you something no matter how small or big, but what it did was not stop at all, actually unheard of for that particular group of machines, but thats how it was working, why, the large group of Sat. goer's and all the take for Mr. Gural.

Doesn't he know how he can lose these people? Yes, it was the talk of players no matter where I stood,"YOU CAN'T WIN HERE!

So what your tiny mind is saying is that, if Tioga Downs takes in $500,000 a day, it should pay out $499,999.00 in winnings, right? The owner is not entitled to make money? You don't want to GAMBLE there, you want assurance you will win?

Let me explain to you how it works down there.

Every day, Tioga Downs must cut an electronic check to NYS for 60% (used to be 68, then 62, now 60)of it's gambling intake. Of the remaining 40% that Tioga Downs gets to keep, 92% of that must be paid out in winnings.

People win down there every day. It's just your GREED that makes you THINK no one wins.

Here's an idea........

..........stay home. They don't need your money that bad. The place will survive without you.

If you don't think you can win there then, do what I did. Don't go there ever again. It is very simple. I figured out that the odds of winning there are way to small so I stopped going after about 6 times. Now I can keep my money instead of giving it to the state and a small portion to Mr. Gural.

So what your tiny mind is saying is that, if Tioga Downs takes in $500,000 a day, it should pay out $499,999.00 in winnings, right? The owner is not entitled to make money? You don't want to GAMBLE there, you want assurance you will win?

Let me explain to you how it works down there.

Every day, Tioga Downs must cut an electronic check to NYS for 60% (used to be 68, then 62, now 60)of it's gambling intake. Of the remaining 40% that Tioga Downs gets to keep, 92% of that must be paid out in winnings.

People win down there every day. It's just your GREED that makes you THINK no one wins.

Here's an idea........

..........stay home. They don't need your money that bad. The place will survive without you.

Oh, UP YOURS!

I am so sick and tired of people crying the blues all of the time. If this was such a losing venture and everyone not involved should just automatically KNOW the poor poor business owner is bleeding money, then why even take the risk of opening?

I love it when you jerks want people to understand the poor business owners dilema of paying NYS charges and taxes then the cost of doing business. If you are going to be in business these are costs that are KNOWN to you before you even turn on a register. You know how many employees you are going to hire, you know your business plan, you know your stake in the claim so how can anyone complain?

It is the business owner's GREED that is turning people away. The business owner should be the one struggling during the first years in operation, not driving around in new cars and wearing all the best labels. That is the problem with most businesses now days, the business owners want all of the flash of being rich without the years of sacrifice needed to become rich.

He will close, there is no doubting that and the only person to blame is himself.

Guest Guestss

OH Gee Mr. Gural's henchman, we know how it works when you want to take the public. Easy to compare by going to other establishments, the difference here screams loud and clear.

We don't care about his $ problems it shouldn't have anything to do with those who try and keep him going by just appearing to play.

Why should we care about his outgoing costs, are we the Fool easy money coming in to make his pockets full so he can pay his bills, wow he sees it different than any other business?

If you're in business you want to make your customers happy right? Well Mr. Gural hasn't learned that lesson yet! But to play a losers game everytime says a lot about Mr. Gural and his so called way of doing business.

You can play Free Lotto on line and not get hurt at all ever, but that isn't the point is it? Gambling is gambling a given, but you gamble to hit now and then don't you otherwise why go to any gambling establishment if your gauranteed to lose everytime, GOT IT?

The word Sat. was "YOU CAN'T WIN HERE," but he sure racked it in didn't he?

If you're so smart and have all the answer go and see how the machines operate, I have gambled for years and gladly understand the odd's,yep I know gambling.

Tioga Downs is a ripp off! I say it's sad he's doing the public as he is, I think he needs lessons in how a gambling establishment is run.

His $ problems should not come out of our pocket alone to save his skin! He's already taken the public now he gets a shot from the state, wow isn't that surprise can't kill the golden goose. The state and it's approval agrees to get this easy money even though it's a little less, state and Mr. Gural one in the same!

Apparently,

Checks are sent out on the 1st and 15th of each month. If you lose your earnings because you decided it was in your best interest to gamble my money away, so be it.

You should have looked for employment, instead of spending my money at Tioga and losing. Too bad for you and I'm sure nothing is fixed and I'm sure your pissed because you lost part of your grocery money and rent money. I sure hope I hit a nerve today with this reply.

My, my did you read the last post?

I actually laughed out loud. What a stupid reply to a letter that said it all, a letter that showed Mr. Gural and the State in the same pocket, ours.

Can't argue with stupidity as they say!

My, my did you read the last post?

I actually laughed out loud. What a stupid reply to a letter that said it all, a letter that showed Mr. Gural and the State in the same pocket, ours.

Can't argue with stupidity as they say!

Learn to write, or speak or orate. Hit a nerve?

Archived