BHS b-ball

Guest guest

I'm a big Patriots fan, but honestly, a state title is not in their immediate future. An 'A' team needs a 7' player or a DI level player to make it to the state championship.

But they are the best in STAC and that is quite an accomplishment. GO PATS!

I'm a big Patriots fan, but honestly, a state title is not in their immediate future. An 'A' team needs a 7' player or a DI level player to make it to the state championship.

But they are the best in STAC and that is quite an accomplishment. GO PATS!

Who said anything about a State Title?? Can't they just enjoy the run they're having in this area without comparing them to teams across the state? Unfortunately for them they are not in a lower division like say Forks football or Windsor Baseball where you play weaker non competitive teams across the state. I mean lets put those teams against some real competition and they wouldn't be winning titles every year either...

Who said anything about a State Title?? Can't they just enjoy the run they're having in this area without comparing them to teams across the state? Unfortunately for them they are not in a lower division like say Forks football or Windsor Baseball where you play weaker non competitive teams across the state. I mean lets put those teams against some real competition and they wouldn't be winning titles every year either...

The reason they play in that level is because of the size of their school. If they were a bigger school they would play bigger schools. Dont tear down accomplishments, your a moron!

The reason they play in that level is because of the size of their school. If they were a bigger school they would play bigger schools. Dont tear down accomplishments, your a moron!

Yea, Yea we know its the size of their school...but when they win a game they spout off that they're as good as all the big schools. You" morons" use the "size of their school" card when its convenient for you.....like now.

"But they are the best in STAC and that is quite an accomplishment. GO PATS!"

"Can't they just enjoy the run they're having in this area without comparing them to teams across the state?"

Isn't that exactly what I said?

"but when they win a game they spout off that they're as good as all the big schools."

Why would youi say this????????? It is completely totally and absolutely untrue. What a crock, never EVER happens. You are a moron.

Archived